Cyprus is a beautiful island country located in the Eastern Mediterranean steeped in history and culture. To visit Cyprus, Indians must obtain a valid Cyprus visa which is valid for a stay of 90 days. The Cyprus visa application process takes around 10 - 15 days.
90 days Tourist Visa
- Single / Multiple entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Note: We do not provide Cyprus work visa.
Cyprus Visa Online Application Process
- Apply and pay online
- Share your documents or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Get your visa
Documents for Cyprus Visa application
For processing Cyprus visa application, it is mandatory for the applicant to submit the following documents.
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Photocopy of the first and last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
- Hotel confirmation details
- Travel itinerary
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 3 months
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Cyprus High Commission, New Delhi.
- Children below the age of 18 travelling to Cyprus unaccompanied, will require a statement signed by both parents and stamped by the mayor of the area. If children are accompanied by one parent only, the authorization of the other parent is mandatory.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer on the company letterhead, stamped and signed
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the last three months
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page
- If accompanied by one parent only, the authorization of the other parent is mandatory
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Cyprus:
- Invitation letter stating the purpose of visit and assurance that the expenses will be taken care of. The letter should also mention details like length of stay and date of travel
- Passport copy or residence permit of the invitee
- Address proof of the invitee in the form of utility bills
- Updated bank statements as a proof of financial support of the invitee
- Visa will be processed within 10 - 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- Visa will be valid for 180 days from the date of issue
- Tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 90 days from the date of arrival
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on Cyprus tourist visa fees.
Cyprus Visa On Arrival
Travellers to Cyprus with a valid double or multiple-entry Schengen visa and have entered the Schengen area at least once with the visa can enter Cyprus without a visa.
Cyprus visa FAQs
Do I need a visa for Cyprus?
Indian citizens travelling to Cyprus for tourism purposes can apply for a Cyrus visa online or get the assistance of our visa experts. To enter Cyprus, a single-entry or multiple-entry Cyprus visa is valid for a period of 90 days.
Can I get Cyprus visa on arrival?
Indian citizens with a valid Schengen visa can travel to Cyprus without a visa. However, the immigration rules make it mandatory for all Schengen visa holders to have travelled to any Schengen country at least once, before entering Cyprus to avail this facility.
Is Cyprus part of the Schengen agreement?
Cyprus is not a part of the Schengen agreement
How long does it take to obtain the Visa?
The processing time for a Cyprus visa takes minimum 10-15 days from the date of submission. However, this processing time may vary as per the discretion of the Consulate.
Do I have to inform my exact travel dates and itinerary while applying for visa?
Yes, it mandatory to submit all travel documents and itinerary for your Cyprus visa processing.
Do I need to book my air tickets before applying for Cyprus visa?
Yes, air tickets are mandatory for Cyprus visa processing.
Do I need a travel insurance before obtaining a Cyprus Visa?
It is advisable to obtain travel insurance in order to secure your trip from situations like baggage loss/delay and medical emergencies.
Does Cyprus visa application process require biometrics?
No, Indian citizens do not require biometrics for getting their Cyprus visa processed.
What are the visa charges for Cyprus?
Cyprus visa online can be obtained at a nominal fee of just Rs 3,649
How to apply for Cyprus visa online?
To apply for your Cyprus visa online (add link), make the payment online, share your documents and the visa will be processed and delivered to you in just 10-15 working days.
How many days prior to the date of my travel can I apply for a Cyprus Visa?
You can apply for your Cyprus visa one-month prior to your date of travel.
What if I do not receive my Cyprus visa on time?
If there is a delay in receiving your Cyprus visa; reach out to our visa experts who will give you the update on the status of your visa application.
Cyprus Visa Video
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Things to know
- Cyprus Facts and Figures
• Location: Europe
• Capital: Nicosia
• Time: GMT (+) 3 hours
• Languages Spoken: Greek and English
• National day: 1 April
• Currency: Euro
• Main Airline: Cyprus Airways
Travel Checklist For Cyprus
• Valid Passport – minimum 6 months of validity mandatory
• Valid Cyprus Visa
• Confirmed return tickets
• Confirmed hotel bookings or proof of your stay in Cyprus
• Travel itinerary
• Foreign currency
Places to visit in Cyprus
• Tombs of the kings, Paphos
• Kato Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos
• Paphos Castle
• Mount Olympus
• Hala Sultan Tekke
• Larnaca Salt Lake
• Cyprus Museum
• Coral Bay
• Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca
Best time to visit Cyprus
Cyprus has a Mediterranean climate. It is best experienced from May to December. The best time to visit Cyprus is during Easter, with celebrations going on throughout the island.
Cyprus Emergency Numbers
• Cyprus police – 199
• Ambulance − 112
Travel rules to follow in Cyprus
• Cyprus has zero tolerance for drugs
• Before visiting Cyprus, check any vaccination and health recommendations specified by the government
• Travel and medical insurance is advisable
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cyprus
• Choirokoitia (1998)
• Painted Churches in the Troodos Region (1985,2001)
• Paphos (1980)
Cyprus Tour Packages
Customize your Cyprus Tour package
Why choose Musafir.com for your Cyprus visa?
- Cyprus visa starting from Rs 3,649
- Get your Cyprus visa in just 10 - 15 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Consulate Contact Details
D64, Malcha Marg,
Block C, Diplomatic Enclave,
New Delhi 110 021
Phone:011 4358 6295
To know more, call our travel expert at +91 9920635599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages