Getting a Egypt tourist visa for Indians is extremely simple and hassle-free with Musafir.com. All you have to do is apply for an Egypt visa at Rs 4,000, and get your visa in just 7 - 10 working days.
For instant Egypt visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Egypt Visa Details
|Egypt Visa Type
|Egypt Tourist Visa for 30 days
|Egypt Business Visa for 30 days
- We do not provide Oman work / job / employment visa.
- Post the visa submission, it takes a minimum processing time of 7 - 10 working days.
Egypt Visa Simple Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your visa
Documents required for Egypt Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Hotel confirmation details mentioning the name and number of the hotel (details as per air tickets)
- The visa application form is duly filled out and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel and the traveler with the applicant signature
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 60,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- A marriage certificate will have to be provided as deemed by the Consulate.
Additional documents required
If the applicant is employed:
- Original leave letter on the company letterhead from employer duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead
If the applicant is a Student:
- Students travelling with their parents have to provide a Bonafide Certificate stating the details of their school/college.
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter on the company letterhead in the english language duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to Visa Officer (Mentioning purpose of travel, travel dates, passport details)
- Passport & Egypt visa copy of the Invitee
- Address proof (Utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable. If the applicant's place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Egypt tourist visa fees.
Egypt visa FAQs
What are the documents required for an Egypt e-Visa?
Following are the documents required for an Egypt e-Visa:
1) Original passport and old passports, if any
2) Passport with a minimum of two blank pages
3) Two copies of the first and last page of your passport
4)Confirmed return air tickets.
5)The visa application form is duly filled and signed by the applicant
6)2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
7)Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel and the traveler
8)Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official
9)Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the name and number of hotel
10)No objection letter from the current employer
11)If you are self-employed: registration of the company/ partnership deed/ Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required.
What is the validity of Egypt e-Visa?
Egypt e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. However, you can stay in Egypt for a maximum period of 30 days only.
How many days does it take to process Egypt e-Visa?
The processing time is 8 working days once the application is complete and all documents are submitted.
What should be the validity of my passport in order to apply for an Egypt e-Visa?
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the travel date.
How can I apply for an Egypt visa for Indians?
Indian citizens require a pre-approved visa to visit Egypt. Indian passport holders travelling to Egypt for tourism purposes can apply for an Egypt visa online or get the assistance of our visa experts. To enter Egypt, a single-entry Egypt visa is valid for three months and a multiple-entry Egypt visa has a six months validity.
What should be my passport validity for obtaining an Egypt visa?
To apply for an Egypt visa, Indian citizens require a passport with 6 months validity.
Can I get an Egypt visa on arrival?
No, Egypt does have the ‘visa on arrival’ facility for Indians. An Egypt visa needs to be obtained before entering the country. Citizens of Bahrain, Oman, Hong Kong, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Macao, UAE can avail Egypt e-visa on arrival.
What are the visa charges for Egypt?
Egypt online visa can be obtained at a nominal fee of just Rs 4,000.
How to apply for Egypt visa online?
To apply for your Egypt visa online (add link), make the payment online, share your documents and the visa will be processed and delivered to you in just 7 working days.
How many days prior to the date of my travel can I apply for an Egypt Visa?
Egypt Tourist visa can be applied one month prior to your date of travel.
Do I need an Egypt visa if I have a valid US visa?
Yes. All Indian passport need to apply for an Egypt visa in advance, even if they have a valid US or UK visa.
How can I apply for an Egypt transit visa?
Egypt grants Transit visas to Indian travellers who are visiting a third country and are in transit in Egypt for less than 24 hours. To obtain an Egypt transit visa, Indians citizens must produce the necessary visa and travel documents.
How can I obtain an Egypt Business visa?
Indians travelling to Egypt for business, can apply for a business visa. The documents required for an Egypt business visa are: valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity; visa application form duly filled and signed; passport-size photographs; confirmed air tickets; cover letter from the organization; invitation letter from business partners in Egypt; proof of stay. Additional documents may be required as per the Consulate’s discretion.
- Download the visa form - Egypt visa form Mumbai consulate | Egypt visa form Delhi consulate.
- Visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- Tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 30 days from the date of arrival
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Egypt tourist visa fees.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Why choose Musafir.com for your Egypt visa?
- Egypt visa starting from Rs 4,000
- Get your Egypt visa online in just 7 - 10 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?