If an Egyptian escapade is on your mind, we've got the fastest and easiest way to help you with an Egypt tourist visa! Apply for an Egypt visa at just Rs 4,000. Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 7 working days.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- Currently, the Consulates / Embassy is not accepting tourist visa applications until further notice. Please consider this while making payments.
- We do not provide Egypt work visa.
Egypt Visa Online Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your visa
Documents for Egypt Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel and the traveler
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the name and number of hotel
- No objection letter from the current employer
- If you are self employed: registration of the company/ partnership deed/ Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required
Additional Documents Required
- Students travelling with their parents have to provide a Bonafide Certificate stating the details of his school/college.
- Marriage Certificate will have to be provided as deemed by the Consulate.
Egypt visa FAQs
What are the documents required for an Egypt e-Visa?
Following are the documents required for an Egypt e-Visa:
1) Original passport and old passports, if any
2) Passport with a minimum two blank pages
3) Two copies of the first and last page of your passport
4)Confirmed return air tickets.
5)The visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
6)2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
7)Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel and the traveler
8)Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official
9)Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the name and number of hotel
10)No objection letter from the current employer
11)If you are self employed: registration of the company/ partnership deed/ Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required.
What is the validity of Egypt e-Visa?
Egypt e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. However, you can stay in Egypt for a maximum period of 30 days only.
How many days does it take to process Egypt e-Visa?
NThe processing time is 6 to 7 working days once the application is complete and all documents are submitted.
What should be the validity of my passport in order to apply for an Egypt e-Visa?
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the travel date.
How can I apply for an Egypt visa for Indians?
Indian citizens require a pre-approved visa to visit Singapore. Indian passport holders travelling to Egypt for tourism purposes can apply for an Egypt visa online or get the assistance of our visa experts. To enter Egypt, a single-entry Egypt visa is valid for three months and a multiple-entry Egypt visa has a six months validity.
What should be my passport validity for obtaining an Egypt visa?
To apply for an Egypt visa, Indian citizens require a passport with 6 months validity.
Can I get an Egypt visa on arrival?
No, Egypt does have the ‘visa on arrival’ facility for Indians. An Egypt visa needs to be obtained before entering the country. Citizens of Bahrain, Oman, Hong Kong, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Macao, UAE can avail Egypt e-visa on arrival.
What are the visa charges for Egypt?
Egypt online visa can be obtained at a nominal fee of just Rs 4,000.
How to apply for Egypt visa online?
To apply for your Egypt visa online (add link), make the payment online, share your documents and the visa will be processed and delivered to you in just 7 working days.
How many days prior to the date of my travel can I apply for an Egypt Visa?
Egypt Tourist visa can be applied one month prior to your date of travel.
Do I need an Egypt visa if I have a valid US visa?
Yes. All Indian passport need to apply for an Egypt visa in advance, even if they have a valid US or UK visa.
How can I apply for an Egypt transit visa?
Egypt grants Transit visa to Indian travellers who are visiting a third country and are in transit in Egypt for less than 24 hours. To obtain an Egypt transit visa, Indians citizens must produce the necessary visa and travel documents.
How can I obtain Egypt Business visa?
Indians travelling to Egypt for business, can apply for a business visa. The documents required for an Egypt business visa are: valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity; visa application form duly filled and signed; passport-size photographs; confirmed air tickets; cover letter from the organization; invitation letter from business partners in Egypt; proof of stay. Additional documents may be required as per the Consulate’s discretion.
- Download the visa form - Egypt visa form Mumbai consulate | Egypt visa form Delhi consulate.
- Visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- Tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 30 days from the date of arrival
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Egypt tourist visa fees.
Egypt Visa Video
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
The land of the mighty river Nile and spectacular monuments that evoke fascinating tales of the past, Egypt is a travel haven. Its hospitality is as brilliant as its cultural brilliance. Egypt’s intriguing history has been attracting travelers from around the world. Popularly known as the land of the Pharaohs and Pyramids, Egypt’s most visited attractions are the Valley of Kings in Luxor and Museum in Cairo.
The iconic pyramids are located on the edge of Giza. It is always recommended to spend a night in Giza if you want to explore the history and the beauty of the pyramids in the best possible manner.
The Egyptian cuisine draws its inspiration from Middle-Eastern and Moroccan flavours. Koshari and Mahshi are popular Egyptian dishes that are a must-try.
Best time to visit : Egypt can be best experienced from October to April. Winter starts from October; the weather becomes chilly during the night. If you plan to visit Egypt during summer, be careful of the scorching heat. Temperatures can go up to 45 degrees.
Location: Northeast Asia
Time: IST (-) 3 ½ hours
Languages Spoken: Egyptian Arabic and English
Area: 1.01 million sq kms
Population: 9.76 crores
National day: 23 July
Currency: Egyptian Pound ( EGP)
Main Airline: Egypt Air
International Airports: Cairo International Airport
Things to know
Things to do in Egypt
• Cruise through the Nile
• Dive into the Red sea
• Visit the Egyptian museum
• Visit the pyramids of Giza
• Take a hot-air balloon ride
• Visit the temple of Karnak
• Visit the Great Sphinx
Important Instructions for your Egypt Visa
• All travellers visiting Egypt are required to obtain an Egypt e-visa before travelling.
• The Egypt tourist visa will be valid for a duration of 30 days.
• Overstay cases in Egypt face legal actions as per the immigration laws.
• Egypt visa applications are approved by the Embassy of Egypt in New Delhi and in the Consulate office of Mumbai
Egypt Emergency Numbers
• Egypt police – 122
• Ambulance − 123
• Fire – 125
Travel rules to follow in Egypt
• Dress appropriately while visiting religious areas
• Women are expected to cover their legs and upper arms
• Drinking alcohol on the streets is banned
• Possession of drugs is a serious offence
• You can smoke only at the designated smoking areas in Singapore
• Chewing gum is banned in Singapore and may lead to heavy fines.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Egypt
• Abu Mena (1979)
• Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis (1979)
• Historic Cairo (1979)
• Memphis and its Necropolis – the Pyramid Fields from Giza to Dahshur (1979)
• Nubian Monuments from Abu Simbel to Philae (1979)
• Saint Catherine Area (2002)
• Wadi Al-Hitan (Whale Valley) (2005)
Top Attractions in Egypt
• Amun Temple Enclosure
• St Catherine’s Monastry
• Temple of Horus
• Temple of Seti 1
• Temple of Isis
• White Desert National Park
• Valley of the Kings
What is the great Egyptian Sphinx?
The Sphinx is one of the oldest statues in the world. It has a body of a lion and pharaoh’s head. It was built in 2500 BC for Pharaoh Khufu.
Egypt Tour Packages
Check out our 6 Nights / 7 Days Enthralling Egypt package
Why choose Musafir.com for your Egypt visa?
- Egypt visa starting from Rs 4,000
- Get your Egypt visa in just 7 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages