Why choose Musafir.com for your Greece visa?
- Greece visa starting from Rs 9,220
- Get your Greece visa in just 7 - 8 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Details of Greece Visa from India
|Greece Visa Type
Your Greece Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
Documents for Greece Visa application:
- Original passport with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of return, bearing at least two blank pages for a visa stamp. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
i. Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
ii. Handwritten passports will not be accepted
iii. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- One Greece visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38.
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
i. Health Policy Declaration Form
ii. Disclaimer Form
i. Applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned on the visa form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
ii. The form must be printed back-to-back.
- Two recent passport-size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish showing 60%-80% face coverage with a white background and no border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with the company stamp and addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Embassy of Greece, New Delhi’.
Please note: Covering letter should be on letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, or on blank paper if he/she is employed.
- Airline reservation with the ticket itinerary
- Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Greece
- Original medical insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- As proof of the applicant’s financial status, the below documents have to be submitted:
i. Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
ii. Salary slips for the last six months
iii. Original personal bank statement for the last six months mentioning the applicant’s name and address
Please note: Internet bank statement will not be accepted. Only bank statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s and company’s name, address, account number would be accepted.
iv. Copy of PAN card.
v. Credit card copy/foreign exchange endorsement/traveller’s cheque.
- Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) Letter from the employer specifying the employment status and salary.
- In case of a minor, the following documents have to be submitted:
i. No-objection affidavit from both parents authorised by the notary public
ii. Passports photocopies of both parents
iii. If accompanied by one of the parent, then No Objection Certificate (affidavit) from the other parent authorised by the notary public.
- If married and travelling with spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate may be required by the Embassy.
- Email id is should be mentioned while filling the online application.
Applicant has to personally visit the center for his biometric finger printing.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91 9920635599 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?