Planning a holiday to Italy with your friends and family? Book your Italy visa appointment from the comfort of your home and receive your visa in 15 - 18 working days*. When you opt for the fastest and easiest way to apply for a Italy visa for Indians, great holidays are a guarantee.
Short Term Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Appointment fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Note: Price excludes Italy visa fees of Rs 7400 to be paid directly at the VFS centre at the time of your appointment.
Documents required for Italy tourist visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages both sides for visa stamp. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
Note: The applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned in the visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish without specs and sunglasses (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- For Chennai: 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with glossy finish and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter has to be submitted by the applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to 'The Consulate General of Italy, Mumbai'.
Note: Covering letter should be on letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, or on blank paper if he/she is employed.
- Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name, and telephone number and duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details for the entire stay period in Schengen area
Note: Hotel duration should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Italy
- An original Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros duly signed and stamped by the insurance company. (Please Note: Policy should for minimum 15 days.)
i. Insurance has to be issued by the Authorized Insurance Companies.
ii. Minimum 10 days insurance is mandatory from the travel date.
- For those residing in Mumbai, a proof of residence is required only for those applicants who are not residents of the Mumbai Jurisdiction.
Please Note: The submitted proof of residence should show a one year residence period to be qualified as proof while applying for an Italy Visa from the West and South region of India.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc.)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the couple is travelling together:
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized affidavit on a Rs 100 stamp paper declaring the marriage details
- Photocopy of your wedding card
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
- Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with one of your parents, then an original NOC from other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last page)
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)
- We do not provide Italy work / job / employment visa
- Applicant has to personally visit the center for his biometric finger printing.
- Visa will be processed within 15 - 18 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant's place of collection and dropping off documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable. If the applicant's place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 800 will be applicable on Italy tourist visa fees.
Italy Visa Online Application Process
- Apply by filling out the form on the top left corner & Pay Online
- Upload your documents or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Get your Italy visa in just 15 - 18 working days
Italy visa online processing time
As per the Consulate regulations, Italy visa online processing takes 15 - 18 working days from the date of submission. However, the processing time is dependent on several factors and may change at the discretion of the Consulate.
Italy visa price includes
- Consulate appointment fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
Italy Visa Video
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free.
Why choose Musafir.com for your Italy visa?
- Italy visa starting from Rs 2,550
- Get your Italy visa in just 15 - 18 working days
- Apply for an online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 15 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa applications are supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir's expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Italy Visa Terms & Conditions
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages