Why choose Musafir.com for your Norway visa?
- Norway visa starting from Rs 9,200
- Get your Norway visa in just 8 - 10 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Details of Norway Visa from India
|Norway Visa Type
|Single entry Norway visa
Your Netherlands Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Documents required for Norway Visa application:
- Original passport
i. Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
ii. Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
iii. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages for a visa stamp
- Norway visa application form duly filled and signed.
An application information form also needs to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application form.
i. Applicant’s mobile number and communication address should be mentioned on the visa form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
ii. Applicant’s email id should be mentioned in the form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time for any additional documents or personal interview.
- 3 recent passport-size coloured photographs with matte or semi-matte finish showing 60%-80% face coverage with a white background and no border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. It should also include contact details of the host / relative / hotel in Norway. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with the company stamp and addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Royal Norwegian Embassy, New Delhi’.
Please note: Covering letter should be on letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, or on blank paper if he/she is employed.
- Airline reservation with the ticket itinerary
- Hotel confirmation or guarantee of host for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area.
Please note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Norway.
- Original medical insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros, which should be valid for 15 days after the return from the Schengen area and has to be done by authorised insurance companies only.
- As proof of the applicant’s financial status, the below documents have to be submitted:
i. Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
ii. Salary slips for the last 3 months
iii. Original personal bank statement for the last 6 months mentioning the applicant’s name and address
Please note: Internet bank statement will not be accepted. Only bank statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s and company’s name, address, account number would be accepted.
iv. Credit card copy/foreign exchange endorsement/traveller’s cheque
- Proof of Employment and NOC on company's letterhead from the employer.
If you are self-employed, then the following additional documents are required.
i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
ii. Brief company profile
iii. Articles of memorandum (if the applicant is an MD or Director)
iv. Proof of proprietorship / partnership (if the applicant is proprietor / partner in a firm)
v. Import / export license (if applicable)
- If the applicant is a student, the following documents have to be submitted
i. Leave sanction letter and ID card copy from school
ii. Parents have to provide Income Tax Return, bank statement and NOC
- If you are under 18, you must also submit the following documents:
i. If you are travelling alone, then an original letter of consent signed by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last pages)/marriage certificate.
ii. If you are travelling with only one of your parents, then an original letter of consent from the other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last pages).
iii. If the parent you are travelling with has single custody, then a copy of the certificate of single custody is mandatory.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?