Why choose Musafir.com for your Qatar visa?
- Qatar visa starting from Rs 9,999
- Get your Qatar visa in just 7 - 10 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Details of Qatar Visa from India
|Qatar Visa type
|Tourist visa for 30 days (For travellers below 55 years)
|Tourist visa for 30 days (For people above 55 years)
- We do not provide Qatar work visa.
- Visa price mentioned above does not include Ok To Board charges.
- According to the immigration rules, women solo travellers to Qatar cannot apply for 90 days Business visa.
- *An additional service charge is applicable.
- If you have availed the 90-day tourist visa, it is mandatory to call our visa experts every 30 days to update your visa during your stay in Qatar. Exit permit will be processed 2 days prior to your return date.
Your Qatar visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
Documents required for Qatar visa application:
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages for a visa stamp
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a blue background
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- Scanned colour copy of your parent's pan card
Get your Qatar Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Qatar Visa Online in just 7 - 10 working days.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Qatar Visa FAQ
Click to know about Qatar
The peninsula of Qatar is located in the Middle East with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to its west and the Persian Gulf to its east. Qatar is one of the most richest countries and has third largest oil reserves. Qatar, although not much famous as a tourist destination, offers a traveller an experience that is truly of Arabic nature!
Qatar has fascinating history, streets dotted with myriad of souqs, mouth-watering Arabian cuisine and elaborate collection of museums. Qatar is also popular for hosting several international destinations; the most popular and the most anticipated event being the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Apart from choosing an offbeat destination for your vacation, there are many more reasons for you to visit Qatar.
• Qatar’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site - Al Zubarah Archaeological Site
• World’s most complete collections of Islamic artifacts - Museum of Islamic Art
• World’s only artificial island shaped like a string of pearls - The Pearl-Qatar
• A private museum built by Sheikh Faisal bin Qassim Al Thani containing more than 15,000 artifacts - Sheikh Faisal bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
• One of the world’s best souqs - Souq Waqif
You can additionally do activities like sand dune bashing, taking a dhow cruise, early morning jog at Doha Corniche, fishing and much more. Arabic dishes are a treat to have and one should not miss the traditional cuisine.
Best time to visit Qatar
Qatar has a hot and arid climate and experiences extreme heat throughout the year. The best time to visit Qatar is during the winters when the country experiences low temperature. Generally, the period from November to March is preferable.
- Consulate Contact Details
Embassy of the State of Qatar
EP-31A, Chandragupta Marg,
Consulate General of the State of Qatar
Bajaj Bhawan, Ground Floor,
Qatar Visa Terms & Conditions