Planning a family holiday to one of the Schengen countries? Here's the easiest way to get your Schengen Visa. You can now begin your application for a Schengen Tourist Visa online at just Rs 7,200*.
90days* Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
- The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size colour photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up)
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Ticket itinerary with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
If the applicant is employed
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
- Certificate of registration of the company
- Covering letter on letter head
- Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Schengen tourist visa fees.
Why choose Musafir
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Here are some holiday packages that have been designed specially for you!
To know more, call our Travel Experts on +91-22-33951010 or email us at
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?