Planning a family holiday to one of the Schengen countries? Here's the easiest way to get your Schengen Visa. You can now begin your application for a Schengen Tourist Visa online at just Rs 7,200*.
For instant Schengen visa assistance, call us at 022-33951010 or fill in your details.
90days* Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
- The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size colour photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up)
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Ticket itinerary with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
If the applicant is employed
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
- Certificate of registration of the company
- Covering letter on letter head
- Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Schengen tourist visa fees.
- In case of unavailibility of the requested appointment slot at VFS or at the Consulate, the visa service fee will be partilally refunded on cancellation.
- Have queries related to your Schengen visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Schengen visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
- Who can apply for a Schengen visa?
Any person with all the required documentations and adequate bank balance to cover the stay expenses can apply for a Schengen visa.
- What is the difference between a single-entry and a multiple-entry Schengen visa?
A single-entry visa allows you to enter the Schengen area only once and is valid for a particular period of time. As soon as you exit the Schengen area, the visa expires. A multiple-entry visa allows you to travel in and out of the Schengen area until the visa expires.
- Can I travel to more than one Schengen country with the same Schengen visa?
Yes. You can travel within the Schengen area, as long as you don’t exceed the time frame mentioned in your visa.
- How much time does it take to get a response when applying for a Schengen visa?
It takes around 10 - 15 working days for processing a visa under regular circumstances.
- Can I get a Schengen visa if I am a minor?
Yes. Both parents/guardians have to sign the application form. In case they are divorced/separated, and they share custody of the child, then both the parents have to sign. In case, only one parent has custody of the child, that parent will have to sign on the application form.
- What are the documents required by a minor for a Schengen visa application?
Minors will require the following documents:
1. Birth certificate
2. Application form duly signed by both the parents
3. In a situation where one parent has the child’s custody, a family court order has to be attached
4. If the minor is travelling alone, a notarised parental authorisation has to be signed either by both the parents or the legal guardians
- What is included in the total price?
The total price includes consulate charges and Musafir.com charges.
- In case my Schengen visa application is denied, will I get my money back?
No. This is a non-refundable administration fee.
- Where do I purchase a travel insurance?
You can call our travel experts on 022-33951010 for all visa queries.
Why choose Musafir
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Here are some holiday packages that have been designed specially for you!
To know more, call our travel expert at 022-33951010 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?