Getting a Sharjah visa is extremely simple and hassle-free with Musafir.com. All you have to do is apply for a Sharjah tourist visa at Rs 5,000, and get your visa in just 5 working days.
For instant Sharjah visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
*Additional charges applicable.
Types of Sharjah visa
Your Sharjah visa application process will depend on the purpose and duration of your stay. There are different types of Sharjah visas based on their validity and entry types - 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days and 60 days. The Sharjah visa fees will also vary based on the type that you will opt for.
- We do not provide Sharjah work / job / employment visa services.
- *Sharjah transit visa price does not include OK to Board fees.
Documents required for Sharjah visa application:
- Confirmed return air ticket (not compulsory before applying for the visa). We would love it if you book your tickets from Musafir.com
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph. Avoid blurred and unclear photos.
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card.
To know more, call our travel experts at 022 4164 2214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Sharjah Visa in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Sharjah Visa in just 4 working days.
Your Sharjah visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
*To know about OK to Board, please read our OK to Board information corner!
Important information about Sharjah visa
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Watch this video to get detailed information on the process.
Sharjah Visa FAQ
- What are the documents required to apply for a Sharjah visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Sharjah visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish ()
- What are the additional documents required to for a 90 days Sharjah visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90 days Sharjah visa:
1) Confirmed Sharjah flight ticket,
2) Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Sharjah,
3) Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Sharjah,
4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Sharjah,
5) Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Sharjah,
6) Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
- When should I apply for a Sharjah visa?
You can apply for Sharjah visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- Is there an age criteria for applying a Sharjah visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age need to apply for a Sharjah visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Sharjah visa?
All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Sharjah. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for Sharjah visa.
- How will I receive my Sharjah visa?
Your Sharjah visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
- Why was my Sharjah visa application rejected?
Unfortunately Sharjah authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
- What are the photo requirements for Sharjah visa?
- Have queries related to your Sharjah visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Bahrain visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
- Click to know about Sharjah
A city that embraces its traditional roots, Sharjah is encompassed by its culture and heritage. Draped in a beautiful history taking you back in time, it is a refreshing reminder of the grandeur that stays embalmed in the folds of history. UNESCO was so charmed by its cultural nuances that it bestowed upon Sharjah, the honour of being the ‘Capital of Islamic Culture’. Its love and affection of history is quite evident in its contemporary architecture.
While Sharjah may no be avant-grade and modish like Dubai, it is an untameable land of Emirati culture. It is an enclave of museums and traditional souqs. The Museum of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah Art Gallery, Sharjah Heritage Museum and Al Mahatta aviation museum are your gateway to its beautiful heritage. Its Blue Souk, is one of the largest in the UAE and Souq al Arsa is one of the prettiest.
- Consulate Contact Details
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India
No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005
Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162
Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985
Why choose Musafir.com for your Sharjah visa?
- Sharjah visa starting from Rs 5,000
- Get your Sharjah visa in just 5 working days
- We provide OK to Board service
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- Trusted travel partner for Dubai Tourism
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Sharjah Visa Terms & Conditions