Planning a holiday to Slovakia with your friends and family? Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a Slovakia visa at just Rs 5,891*. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
For Slovakia visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Short Term Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Documents required for Slovakia Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Slovakia, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 6 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the last six months
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with one of your parents, then an original NOC from other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last page)
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)
- Visa will be processed within 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on Slovakia tourist visa fees.
Why choose Musafir for Slovakia Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Click to book your International Flight Tickets Online.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?