A holiday to South Africa fills you with memories unlimited. How about planning a holiday this year? Apply for your South Africa visa at just Rs 3,499. Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 10-12 working days.
90 days Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Note: We do not provide South Africa work visa.
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
Documents for South Africa Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 3 months after the expiry date of the visa, with a minimum of two consecutive blank pages
- Copy of the first and the last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form - 11 (DHA-84) filled with a Black pen in block letters and duly signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
Note: Address reflecting on the cover letter should match the address of submission jurisdiction
- Original Indian bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 3 months with a minimum balance of Rs 20,000 per traveller, duly attested and signed by a bank official on bank letterhead
- Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller, contact details of hotel with authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Marriage certificate, if the applicant’s passport is on maiden name
- 2 Government issued address proof
If the applicant is employed
- Salary Slips for last 3 months
- NOC for leave from employer / school / university clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
- Certificate of registration of the company
- Covering letter on letter head
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in South Africa
- Passport & visa copies attested by local notary/police authority or Commissioner of OATHS
- Invitation letter attested by local notary/police authority or Commissioner of OATHS
- Address proof attested by local notary/police authority or Commissioner of OATHS
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy with Bonafied Certificate
- Download the visa form
- There should be a gap of 10 working days between submission date and travel date
- Visa will be processed with 10 - 12 working days post document submission
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on South Africa tourist visa fees.
Why choose Musafir for South Africa Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
- Consulate Contact Details
South African High Commission - New Delhi
B-18, Vasant Marg,
Consulate-General of South Africa - Mumbai
20 Altamount Road
P O Box 6504
To know more, call our Travel Experts on 022-33951010 or email us at
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?