Why choose in.musafir.com?
- Call us 022-33951010
- Switzerland visa starting from Rs 7,200*
- Get your Switzerland visa in just 8-10 working days
- Pick-up and drop of documents from home or any place of convenience
Details of Switzerland Visa from India
|Switzerland Visa Type
|Single Entry Switzerland Visa
Your Switzerland Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
Documents for Switzerland Visa application:
- Along with the original passport with a validity of minimum three months, a minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp. The following documents need to be attached:
i. Copy of visas obtained by the applicant previously.
ii. Copy of first and last page of the passport.
iii. Copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
iv. Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
v. Embassy will not accept hand-written passports.
vi. If the applicant is married and travelling with spouse, the following documents must be attached:
The name of the spouse should be endorsed on the passport or a copy and original marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages of the concerned state, which has to be dully legalised by the component State Home Ministry.
- Visa application form must be dully filled by the applicant, and signed on column 37 and main column.
- The Declaration and Authorization form also needs to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application.
Please Note: The applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned in the visa form as the Embassy or the Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during the visa processing.
- The applicant has to submit two recent passport-size photographs with matte or semi-matte finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- He/she must submit a covering letter on business letter head with a clear mention of his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Switzerland, Mumbai.
Please Note: The covering letter should be on company letterhead if the applicant is self-employed or on blank paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- If the applicant is submitting the applications of his/her family, then all the applications must have a copy of the covering-letter.
- A copy of the reserved air ticket and the tour itinerary must be attached.
- A proof of accommodation with the hotel’s confirmation for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area must be attached.
Please note: The dates on the applicant’s hotel bookings should match the dates on air tickets and the maximum stay should be in Switzerland.
- Travel Insurance: Original medical insurance for the stay duration (minimum for 15 days) amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- As proof of the applicant’s financials, the following documents need to be submitted to the consulate:
If the applicant is an employee of any firm:
i. Personal ITR for last 2 years
ii. Last three months’ salary slip
iii. Company and Personal Bank Statement of the last 3 months
iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
For first time travelers to Europe:
i. Personal interview
ii. ITR for 3 years
iii. Original Bank statement for the last 3 months with bank's seal and signature
iv. Business Correspondence
v. Qualification and salary slips
Please Note: If applying from the Visa application centre Bangalore:
i. Original Bank Statement for last six months with bank's seal & signature.
ii. ITR for last 3 years
iii. Proof of Occupation
If the applicant is Self Employed:
i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
ii. Brief Company Profile
iii. Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
If the applicant is Employed:
i. No Objection Certificate from employer
If the applicant is Student:
i. Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of the trip
If the applicant is under 18, these documents also needs to be submitted:
i. If the applicant is travelling alone, an authorisation letter signed by both parents with their passports or a notarised affidavit signed by both parents is required.
Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorisation letter authorising Musafir.com India Private Limited to submit and collect documents
- Please note: Visas for UK and U.S.A to be obtained first in case the applicant visits any of these countries before Switzerland/Schengen Countries.
- Email id is should be mentioned while filling the online application. Applicant has to personally visit the center for his biometric finger printing.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022-33951010 or email us at email@example.com