With Musafir.com, get your Thailand visa from India in just 3 - 4 working days at an incredible price of just Rs 4,999. You don’t need to wait for hours at the airport for your visa on arrival. Get your Thailand visa minus the hassles from Musafir.com, now!
For instant Thailand visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Types of Thailand Visa Online
|Thailand E-Visa Types
|Visa on arrival for Indians
|3 - 4 working days
|Type of Visa
|7 to 8 working days
|New Delhi Consulate
Your Thailand Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
- Pick and drop of documents required for application.
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Scanned colour copy of your confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background without specs and sunglasses, (Size 35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up) (Photo specifications)
- Scanned colour copy of your confirm hotel booking mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller, and contact details of the hotel
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 65,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax
Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID,
Student ID, Business license
If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveller details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, the invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee are mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of the work visa, work permit and passport are mandatory.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at
- Download the visa form - Mumbai Consulate | Delhi Consulate | Chennai Consulate
- If the applicant's place of collection and dropping off documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable. If the applicant's place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 800 will be applicable on Thailand tourist visa fees.
Get your Thailand Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Apply online
- Make an online payment
- Pick-up and drop of the required documents
- Get your Thailand Visa in just 7 working days
Discover Thailand with Musafir. Take a look at our Thailand tour package and book your Thailand holiday with us.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Watch the video to get detailed information on the process.
Thailand Visa FAQ
While you’re enjoying in Thailand, these blogs will take you by surprise and help you discover Thailand even better.
- Click to know about Thailand
While thinking about Thailand, multiple images come to mind. Opulent palaces, serene beaches, intricate temples, and many such impressive images that make you instantly connect to Thailand. What also ticks in its favour is the affordability of Thailand. Thailand is on the top most of every traveller who functions on a rigid bracket when it comes to money. When an international destination offers you the serenity of beaches, the luxury of a 5 star hotel at the price of a 3 star, the friendly haggling in local markets at prices that are unbelievably low, nothing should stop you.
Here are some quick facts about the country:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address: 999 moo 1 Nong Prue, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
2. Don meaung
Address: 222 Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
When in Thailand, here are top 5 things you must experience:
1. Bangkok -When you look to exploring Bangkok beyond the usual, it will never fail to enthral you. Being the capital of Thailand, Bangkok is acclaimed to be a shoppers paradise!
2. Big Buddha (Phuket) - Situated on top of the Nakkerd Hills is the magnificent image of lord Buddha. Layered with stunning white Burmese marble, this scintillating vista is a popular hot spot among the travellers.
3. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden: - Noong Nooch Gardens are a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand.Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand.
4. Floating markets: - This is a concept that is a novelty for rest of the world and for the people of Thailand, its just a part of their culture. When you visit one of these markets, you will realise that this is in no ways ordinary, for the simple fact that the shops are not stationary, but are constantly gliding over water.
5. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo: - Bred in the natural atmosphere of the zoo itself, the Tiger zoo is the biggest zoo of its kind. The best aspect and probably the most famous is the fact that you can take a picture of yourself while you cuddle a baby tiger in your arms.
For those visiting Bangkok and Pattaya specifically, here are Top 5 things that you must not miss.
Best time to visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is between November to February when the weather is cool and pleasant.
- Consulate Contact Details
EP 10 & 11, Chandragupta Marg,
Why choose Musafir.com for your Thailand visa?
- Thailand visa starting from Rs 4,999
- Get your Thailand visa in just 7 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Thailand Visa Terms and Conditions