With Musafir.com, get your Thailand visa from India in just 7 working days at an incredible price of just Rs 3,999. You don’t need to wait for hours at the airport for your visa on arrival. Get your Thailand visa minus the hassles from Musafir.com, now!
Thailand Visa Fees
i. The visa on arrival process involves approximately 3-6 hours of wait time at the airport, post arrival. We recommend that you get your Thailand visa from India before you travel, to avoid last minute hassles.
ii. If you are not a Mumbai resident, additional courier charges will apply.
iii If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable
Your Thailand Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
- Pick and drop of documents required for application.
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 42,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax
Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID,
Student ID, Business license
If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveller details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of work visa, work permit and passport is mandatory.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-67344444 or email us at
Get your Thailand Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Apply online
- Make an online payment
- Pick-up and drop of the required documents
- Get your Thailand Visa in just 7 working days
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Watch the video to get detailed information on the process.
Thailand Visa FAQ
While you’re enjoying in Thailand, these blogs will take you by surprise and help you discover Thailand even better.
- Click to know about Thailand
While thinking about Thailand, multiple images come to mind. Opulent palaces, serene beaches, intricate temples, and many such impressive images that make you instantly connect to Thailand. What also ticks in its favour is the affordability of Thailand. Thailand is on the top most of every traveller who functions on a rigid bracket when it comes to money. When an international destination offers you the serenity of beaches, the luxury of a 5 star hotel at the price of a 3 star, the friendly haggling in local markets at prices that are unbelievably low, nothing should stop you.
Here are some quick facts about the country:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address: 999 moo 1 Nong Prue, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
2. Don meaung
Address: 222 Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
When in Thailand, here are top 5 things you must experience:
1. Bangkok -When you look to exploring Bangkok beyond the usual, it will never fail to enthral you. Being the capital of Thailand, Bangkok is acclaimed to be a shoppers paradise!
2. Big Buddha (Phuket) - Situated on top of the Nakkerd Hills is the magnificent image of lord Buddha. Layered with stunning white Burmese marble, this scintillating vista is a popular hot spot among the travellers.
3. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden: - Noong Nooch Gardens are a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand.Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand.
4. Floating markets: - This is a concept that is a novelty for rest of the world and for the people of Thailand, its just a part of their culture. When you visit one of these markets, you will realise that this is in no ways ordinary, for the simple fact that the shops are not stationary, but are constantly gliding over water.
5. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo: - Bred in the natural atmosphere of the zoo itself, the Tiger zoo is the biggest zoo of its kind. The best aspect and probably the most famous is the fact that you can take a picture of yourself while you cuddle a baby tiger in your arms.
For those visiting Bangkok and Pattaya specifically, here are Top 5 things that you must not miss.
Best time to visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is between November to February when the weather is cool and pleasant.
- Consulate Contact Details
EP 10 & 11, Chandragupta Marg,
Thailand Visa Terms and Conditions