Planning a holiday to Thailand? You don’t need to wait for hours at the airport for your visa on arrival. Here's the easiest way to get a Thailand visa at just Rs 1,299*.
30 days* Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The visa on arrival process involves approximately 3-6 hours of wait time at the airport, post arrival. We recommend that you get your Thailand visa from India before you travel, to avoid last minute hassles.
- If you are not a Mumbai resident, additional courier charges will apply.
Key facts about Thailand Visa application process
- If you are planning a holiday to Thailand, a tourist or business visa that is valid for 30 days will allow you to enter the country only once.
- The processing time for a Thailand visa is approximately 7 working days.
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket with trip itinerary
- Original passport
- Visa application form, duly filled and signed
- 3 recent passport-size photographs (Photo specifications)
- Cover letter
- Proof of employment
- Bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 45,000, that has been attested by a bank official, and a photocopy of international credit card
- Hotel confirmation letter mentioning the applicant's name, number, full address and stay duration
FAQ on Thailand Visa
Why choose Musafir for Thailand Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Thailand Holiday Packages
These Thailand holiday packages have been designed specially for you!
Thailand Visa Terms and Conditions
To know more, call our Travel Experts on +91-22-33951010 or email us at
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?