If you're planning a holiday to Thailand, why wait for hours at the airport for visa on arrival? We've got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Thailand visa at just Rs 3,499*.
30 days* Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The visa on arrival process involves approximately 3-6 hours of wait time at the airport, post arrival. We recommend that you get your Thailand visa from India before you travel, to avoid last minute hassles.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
Key facts about Thailand Visa application process
- If you are planning a holiday to Thailand, a tourist or business visa that is valid for 30 days will allow you to enter the country only once.
- The processing time for a Thailand visa is approximately 7 working days.
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 42,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax
Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID,
Student ID, Business license
If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveller details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of work visa, work permit and passport is mandatory.
FAQ on Thailand Visa
Why choose Musafir for Thailand Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Thailand Visa Terms and Conditions
- Consulate Contact Details
Royal Thai Consulate General,
No.3/2, First Main Road,
Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: (91-44) 4230-0730/40/60/80
To know more, call our Travel Experts on +91-22-33951010 or email us at
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?