The fascinating country of Vietnam attracts thousands of travellers every year. Visit this heritage land of wonders on a holiday like never before. Apply for a Vietnam visa at just Rs 7,500. Follow our simple application process and get your visa in 4 working days.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Note: We do not provide Vietnam work visa.
Documents for Vietnam Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Copy of the first and the last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)
- Hotel confirmation details with name and number
- Foreign exchange endorsement on the applicant’s passport / Credit card copy of the applicant is required
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 3 months
- Applicant has to be present at the consulate during the submission of documents
If the applicant is employed
- Covering letter from the applicant on company's letter head stating his name, designation,
purpose and duration of visit
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Vietnam
- The applicant can stay maximum up to 15 days, if the stay is longer than the host needs to apply for the visa for the applicant at Vietnamese immigration
- Download the visa form - Mumbai consulate | Delhi consulate
- Visa will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue
- Visa will be processed with 4 working days post document submission
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable
Vietnam Visa FAQs
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
In case of Vietnam visa on arrival, you will have to complete your pre-arrival registration online. Post that, the Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter stating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam on a specified date. On arrival, you will have your visa stamped on the passport at the airport in Vietnam.
- What are the documents required to apply for a Vietnam visa online?
1) Documents required for Vietnam Visa pre-arrival registration:
• Scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport
• Confirmed itinerary as per the provided port of entry and date
2) Documents required at the airport in Vietnam:
• Original passport and old passports, if any
• Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Vietnam, with a minimum of two blank pages
• Copy of the first and the last page of your passport
• Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
• 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close-up)
• Copy of your Visa approval letter
• Visa stamping fee to be paid in cash (USD or VND) at the airport in Vietnam
Single entry fee USD 25 per applicant
- How long can you stay in Vietnam with a valid tourist visa?
With a valid Vietnam tourist visa, you can stay for a period of 30 days.
- What is visa approval letter?
It is a document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows the holder to board the flight to Vietnam and get the visa stamped on the passport, on arrival at the Vietnam airport.
- How will I get my visa approval letter?
A coloured scan of the visa approval letter will be sent to your email address within two to three working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays) once you have completed your Vietnam visa application, submitted the documents and made the payment.
Why choose Musafir for Vietnam Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
- Consulate Contact Details
Embassy of Vietnam, New Delhi
17, Kautilya Marg,
New Delhi - 110 021
Phone: 011 2687 9852
The Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Mumbai
8th Floor, Powai Plaza,
Phone: +91 22 2570 2033
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?