With Musafir.com, getting a New Zealand visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is apply for a New Zealand visa starting from Rs 12,499* and receive it in just 15 working days.
|New Zealand Visa Type
Documents required for New Zealand visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport out of which one copy has to be notarized. If an old passport is being submitted, then copies of all used pages have to be submitted as well.
- Confirmed return air tickets
- While filling a visa application form for New Zealand Visa, there must be sufficient clarity in purpose of travel, as any one of the following forms must be attached along with the visa application form:
i. Supplementary family form
ii. Form 1189 (If applicant is travelling to New Zealand for less than six months and if the said trip is self/company sponsored)
iii. Form 1025 (If sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Both must be duly filled and signed.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon the following documents have to be submitted along with the visa application:
i. NOC letter from parents.
ii. Original wedding card.
iii. Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary sips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
- Download the visa form
- Visa will be processed within 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- All documents must be notarized or certified photocopies
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on New Zealsnd tourist visa fees.
Your New Zealand visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
New Zealand Visa video
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Why choose Musafir.com?
- Call us +91-22-67344444
- New Zealand Visa starting from Rs 12,499*
- Get your New Zealand visa in just 15 Working days
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-67344444 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?