Cricket in Australia 2020
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast in listed hotels or similar
- Tickets of the mentioned categories and all related administration charges
- Two-way SIC airport transfers
- SIC half-day city tour ( return transfer not included)
- Travel insurance worth USD 25000 only for Indian nationals & includes for up to 4 days of overseas travel
- Basic travel kit including city and stadium maps
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- City tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Tips, laundry, porterage, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Package includes
- GST of 5% payable to the Govt. of India.
From Rs 39,070
From Rs 33,990
From Rs 37,700
From Rs 42,040
From Rs 37,360
From Rs 43,930
From Rs 43,180
From Rs 51,120
Things to note
- Delivery of the tickets will be attempted 1 month before the match date and can be done up-to a day before the match.
- All services will be non-refundable / non-amendable.
- Tickets maybe subject to availability.
- The allocation of match tickets as shown may vary at discretion of organisers & in case of group bookings these may not be located together.
- Obtaining Visa on time is totally under the discretion of the Embassy and any financial implications because of this would be borne by clients.
- Above prices are based on the current rate of exchange AUD 1 = INR 51. Exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- For transfers between 2200hrs to 0700hrs, midnight / early morning, surcharge will be applicable, which are not included in the cost
- It is advisable for all clients to have Overseas Travel Insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our Travel Consultant
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Above price does not include GST.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir .
- All payment to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.
Support and information
- Our contact center is open from 9am to 7pm