Northeast is one among the magnificent and superb state blooms with winter grandeur. Winter is the right choice for those who want to make trip to the Northeast region. Many people planned well their Northeast Holidays to spend time at any of the chill climate regions which pleasant and ideal for exploring various activities. Those people experienced with the Northeast region realize the spending time valuable one and unique experience with unlimited happiness.
You can explore several attractive places in Northeast Mawsmai cave with natural limestone formation and beautiful valleys. The ancient Indian culture and people living environment beckons the travelers to spend the upcoming holidays without hesitation. The tough terrain creature of yak and various attractions engaged in the North East region. Besides, the entire things are waiting for you to explore more enjoy and make the trip memorable in the entire life.
Northeast packages have a plethora of activities to keep you engaged on your holiday. Enjoy the trip to your heart’s content with our specially curated experiences chalked out for you.
Places to visit in Northeast:-
- Meghalaya Nohkalikai – The 335 meters plunge waterfall located in Sikkim is a significant place to see in North-East India as well as a top attraction familiar in Sikkim. It is surrounded by cliffs and wild dense forest, Nohkalikai Falls is situated closer to Cherrapunji, one among most wet regions on the planet. It also located nearby many waterfalls of Sikkim.
- Goecha La Trek – In Sikkim, the Goechala offers romantic and thrilling treks in Himalayas. The trail passes via Rhododenderon forests and massive Thansing meadows and Dzongri Samiti Lake below Pandim and Kanchenjunga. The chill trek to Goechala climb is must-do while you make a trip to the Northeast Himalayas.
Northeast in photos
The landscape of Northeast encompasses a rich and verdant expanse. The caves and romantic rivers are a perfect combination for your dream trip. The beauty of Northeast cannot be underestimated, for if you take that route, it will be hard to return. These states are an amalgamation of culture with wonderful rituals. Delving into their beautiful lives will leave you moved; your perspective of life will receive new vision.
Things to do in Northeast:-
- Trip to Nathu La Pass- Nathu La Pass situated at altitude of 14, 200 feet and 52 km from Gangtok covers roaring waterfalls, zigzag roads and picturesque scenery.
- Gangtok cable car ride – It is one among the pleasant memories those who visit the Northeast India. The adventurous and thrilling cable car ride begins from Deorali Bazar located nearby Institute of Tibetology to Tashiling and deliver the remarkable experience.
- Sikkim Teesta River rafting – The adventurous experience of river rafting in Sikkim attracts the travelers to enjoy at least once in the crystal clear water in the turbulent rapids. The rapids vary from level 2 to level 4 and make you enjoy sandy beaches and impressive stretch of mountains.
Best time to visit Northeast:-
Winter is the best time for those people wants to visit northeast from November to April. It intensely rains from May and end of the September month. Now, you can begin the journey from West Bengal to Guwahati, Kaziranga and Shillong enough to include the Meghalaya and Assam sights. You can also enjoy Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh which are one of the remote states and also Mizoram which is an impressive one. The Northeast Tourism enables you to enjoy the natural beauty and several features for the holiday experience.
Northeast Tour Packages:-
We are the Musafir has lot of experience offering wide range of tour packages to save the customer budget. Our customized Northeast Tourism packages deliver several benefits in the following:
- One stop solutions.
- Holiday experts.
- Luxurious cab and accommodation facilities.
- Wide range of experienced customer’s network.
- Nationwide presence.
- 100% guaranteed, secure and safe.