Requisite documents for Italy Tourist Visa are:
- Application form filled completely and signed by the applicant.
- 2 recent passport size photographs with light/white background and having size 3.3*3.5 cm.
- Photocopy as well as original valid passport issued within previous 10 years with at least two face to face blank pages. It must be valid for 3 months after the intended stay.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen, American and British visas.
- Overseas Medical insurance policy covering minimum EUR 30,000 medical expenses.
- Travel itinerary including bookings, travel dates and return flight reservations.
- Proof of accommodation e.g. confirmed hostel bookings or invitation letters from the sponsor.
- Self-employer person must also need to submit business proof.
- Proof of adequate financial means such as last three-year Salary slips/certificates last three months, Status of personal bank account, Income tax slips.
- Download the application form and fill it completely for each individual. Collect all the required documents mentioned above to include in the application form.
- Application need to be submitted at least 21 days before the expected date of departure. Demonstrate the purpose of visa before you apply for the visa.
- Book an appointment to get your documents and application form verified. For Italy tourist visa, the interviewers will take your biometric fingerprints etc. for the identification. You may also be asked some questions regarding the purpose and stay of tourist visa.
- Once you receive an acknowledgment receipt of application form, you can track your application through SMS, online or email until your receive your visa.
Points to remember
- Applications of minor must be signed by both parents.
- The consulate general may request additional documents during the examination of application form or can the call the applicant for interview.
- Kindly avoid submission of inaccurate information and invalid documents. The detection of inaccuracy may lead to rejection of visa or permanent ineligibility for Italy tourist visa.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Have queries related to your Italy visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Italy visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Italy Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.