Its an mandatory procedure for all Indians to apply for visa to travel to international destinations, Indian citizens are required to procure a visa in order to enter the majestic nation of Turkey. Let us take a look at the process of application for the Turkey Visa.
In order to apply for Turkey Visa, you will be required to submit the following documents in hard copies -
- A duly filled and signed Visa Application Form.
- Two passport-sized photographs taken again a white background. (2.5 x 2.5 inches)
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey. Please note that the passport must necessarily have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- Two scanned copies of the first and last page of the passport.
- If you are a salaried employee, the original copy of the leave letter from your employer.
- In case you’re self-employed, a covering letter on your personal business letterhead with authorized signatory, name and designation with the company seal. If the covering letter is on the business letterhead, you will have to provide a copy of the original attested registration certificate.
- If you have your own business whether in sole proprietorship or partnership, you will be required to provide the incorporation certificate/Memorandum of association/partnership deed/proprietorship proof.
- The bank statements for the past 3 months with the original stamp and signature from the bank. The statements must reflect a minimum fund of Rs. 1 lakh or above. In the case of salaried employees, the salary account must be provided along with the salary slips for the last 3 months with the original stamp and sign of the organisation.
- Tour itinerary
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- Confirmed return flight ticket
- Authorization letter from the applicant in case the application is submitted by a Travel Agent along with Photo ID of travel agent
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, you will also be required to furnish-
- A consent form for minors, whether travelling alone or accompanied by a parent. The NOC must be on a stamp paper with photos of both, the minor as well as the parent(s). The paper must be notarized.
- A travel insurance that covers medical, evacuation as well as repatriation expenses. It should also cover daily allowance in case of hospitalisation along with personal accidental death. The insurance must cover the traveler for a minimum of 30,000 Euros.
The Visa Application Form for Turkey can be easily downloaded. That being done, the applicant will be required to duly fill in the form with accurate details and sign the same. Next, the completed form, along with the visa application fee and the supporting documents need to be submitted at the nearest Visa Application Centre. Once the visa is processed, the candidate can collect the relevant documents from the centre in person or have it couriered.
Points to Remember
In most cases, the processing time for the Turkey Visa is 3 working days from the date of submission of application at the Turkish embassy.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Turkey Tourist Visa
Have queries related to your Turkey visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Turkey visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Turkey Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.