How do you say 'yes' to a holiday in Singlish? You say - Ok Lah. All you need is a great plan and a Singapore tourist visa to get going. Apply for your Singapore visa online at just Rs 2,699*, share your original passport and other documents for processing and get it in just 7-10 working days.
- Original passport is mandatory for the Singapore visa online application.
- We do not provide Singapore work / job / employment visa.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Singapore Visa Online Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your Singapore visa
Documents required for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets and hotel booking
- Visa application form duly filled by the applicant with blue or black ink pen (including sign)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Original covering letter mentioning Applicant Name, Passport No, Travel dates, details of persons travelling together, Stay details in Singapore, Employment details Mobile number and email ID of the applicant
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Address proof required if address different from the passport (E.g. Telephone /Electricity /Mobile bill/Society letter/Rent agreement (Any one documents required)
- Financial papers required if traveling first time (E.g. Bank statement for last Three Months / Last Three years Tax papers etc. (Any One documents require.)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Mandatory travel insurance with minimum coverage of SGD 30000/-
- Negative RTPCR test report 48hrs prior to departure
- Applicants to register and pay for on arrival PCR test at Singapore Airport on https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable. If a place is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.
- Visa fee once paid to Musafir com India Pvt Ltd is non-refundable irrespective of whether the visa is delayed
or approved or rejected
- We do not undertake any guarantee of visa approval
- Processing time is between 7-10 working days, however a decision on your application can come earlier or
be delayed due to reasons from the Singapore immigration office.
- Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the immigration officials and Musafir com India Pvt Ltd is not liable
for any delays or rejection of applications.
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child traveling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
- Download the Singapore visa application form
- Original passport is mandatory for the Singapore visa online application.
- Air tickets are not mandatory for applications from the Western region / Mumbai.
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 350 will be applicable. In the case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable to Singapore tourist visa fees.
Singapore Visa On Arrival
Indian citizens travelling to Singapore must obtain a Singapore visa in advance before travelling. At present, the laws do not permit Singapore visas on arrival for Indian nationals. However, Singapore does give free transit visa facilities to Indians.
Free Singapore Transit visa
Indian travellers who are in transit to a third country can avail themselves of the 96 hours of Singapore visa-free transit facility (VFTS).
Singapore visa online processing time
As per the Consulate regulations, Singapore visa online processing takes 5 working days from the date of submission.
Singapore Holiday Package
Looking for a Holiday package for Singapore? We can help! Book your Singapore Tour package with us or contact us to get a customised holiday package curated for you.
Singapore Visa FAQ
- What are the Singapore visa requirements?
The traveller requires to submit the below-listed documents to apply for a Singapore visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with the tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed,
4) 2 passport-size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish (),
5) Covering letter of the applicant,
6) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months duly attested by a bank official.
- What are the additional documents required to apply for a business visa?
Additional documents required for business visa:
1) Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore consulate',
2) Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore consulate'.
- What are the different types of Singapore Visa?
There are 2 different types of Singapore Visa:
1) Tourist Visa
i) This visa is recommended for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Singapore, except reimbursement for expenses or per day allowances)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activity in Singapore
iii) The visa processing time is between 5 - 6 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
2) Business Visa
A Business visa is recommended for trips that are commercial in nature and is issued for a specific period of time, i.e. the purpose of your trip is to enter Singapore for a temporary business visit.
- What are the photo requirements for Singapore visa online?
- How do I apply for a Singapore visa for more than 5 travellers?
All group visa requests can be mailed to Musafir.com at email@example.com and we will revert to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can also call us at 022 4164 2214 with all the passenger details. While sending us the group visa query, kindly include maximum information about your travel. Example: Number of adults and children traveling, date of travel (arrival and departure), and similar.
- How can I apply for a multi-country visa?
You can apply for a multi-country visa by calling us on 022 4164 2214 or mailing us the details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will I know the status of my Singapore visa application?
Musafir.com India will update you through an email after receiving the update from the Singapore Consulate. You can still call us on 022 4164 2214 or mail us at email@example.com to check the updates on your visa.
- How will I know if my Singapore visa application was successful?
Musafir.com India will email you the status of your visa application as soon as we get an update from the Singapore Consulate.
Please note: Musafir.com India cannot guarantee a successful visa application. It is subject to the respective government rules and regulations.
- How will I receive my Singapore visa?
Singapore visa is in the form of a paper visa and will be sent to you once we receive the same from Singapore Consulate.
- How do I cancel my Singapore visa application?
Once you have submitted your application for a Singapore visa & made the payment, it cannot be cancelled.
- Can I amend/modify my Singapore visa application after payment?
We do not allow any changes/amendments or any kind of modifications to submitted Singapore visa applications. Moreover, Singapore visa application charges are non-refundable.
- Do I need a visa for Singapore?
Indian citizens travelling to Singapore for tourism purposes can apply for a Singapore visa online or avail the assistance of our visa experts. To enter Singapore, you can apply for your visa online or seek the assistance of our Singapore visa experts.
- Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival?
No, Indian citizens cannot avail visa on arrival facility in Singapore. It is mandatory to obtain a Singapore visa before your travel.
- How long does it take to obtain a Singapore visa online?
The processing time for your Singapore visa online application takes a minimum of 5 working days from the date of submission of visa form and documents. For Singapore's online visa processing, the Consulate has made it mandatory for applicants to share their original passports with the agents.
- Do I have to inform my exact travel dates and itinerary while applying for my Singapore visa?
Yes, it is mandatory to submit air ticket copy or hotel bookings for your Singapore visa online application.
- Do I need to book my air tickets before applying for my Singapore visa?
Yes, air tickets are not mandatory for Singapore visa processing.
- Do I need travel insurance before obtaining a Singapore Visa?
It is advisable to obtain travel insurance in order to secure your trip from situations like baggage loss/delay and medical emergencies.
- Does Singapore visa online application process require biometrics?
No, Indian citizens do not require biometrics for getting their Singapore visa processed.
- How to apply for a Singapore visa online?
To apply for your Singapore visa online (add link), just make the payment online, share your documents including original passport and get the visa in your in just 5 working days.
- How many days prior to the date of my travel can I apply for a Singapore Visa?
You can apply for your Singapore visa online one-month prior to your date of travel.
- What if I do not receive my Singapore visa on time?
If there is a delay in receiving your Singapore visa; reach out to our visa experts who will give you an update on the status of your visa application.
Singapore Visa Video
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Check out the fastest and easiest way to get a Singapore visa from Musafir.com.
Things to know
- Travel Checklist For Singapore
• Valid passport copy with a minimum of 6 months of validity is mandatory
• Valid Singapore Visa
• Confirmed return tickets
• Confirmed hotel bookings
• Travel insurance – it is advisable to get travel insurance before travelling to Singapore to safeguard your travel against situations like lost baggage and medical emergencies.
• Carry enough Singapore Dollars (SGD) while travelling to Singapore.
- Best time to visit Singapore
Singapore can be visited at any time of the year. It is one of the most hospitable and welcoming destinations for tourists. Several tourists prefer to visit Singapore during December and especially during the Singapore Shopping Festival.
- Places to visit in Singapore
• Gardens by The Bay
• Little India
• Singapore Night Safari
• Jurong Bird Park
• China Town
• Resorts World Sentosa
• Universal Studios
• Jewel of Changi
• Singapore zoo
• Singapore flyer
• Helix Bridge
• Siloso beach
• SEA Aquarium
• Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Singapore Emergency Numbers
• Singapore Police - 999
• Ambulance and Fire - 995
- Travel rules to follow in Singapore
• Do not eat in public trains or buses in Singapore. Eating is prohibited in public transports. If caught, you will be heavily fined.
• Be sensitive and respectful towards Singapore’s multi-cultural existence.
• Dress appropriately while visiting religious places in Singapore
• You can smoke only at the designated smoking areas in Singapore
• Chewing gum is banned in Singapore and may lead to heavy fines.
- Singapore Tour Packages
Check out our 4 Nights / 5 Days Sensational Dubai package
Why choose Musafir.com for your Singapore visa online?
- Singapore visa starting from Rs 2,699
- Get your Singapore visa in just 5 working days
- Apply for an online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
More than 2 million happy customers
"These people provide amazing visa services. All the documents required were made clear to me and helped me resolve my visa related mistakes" ~ Ashok Kundra
"Really quick n easy service. Our visas were ready within 4 days and i am so happy” ~ Aayush Mathur
- Consulate Contact Details
Singapore High Commission of India
E-6 Chandragupta Marg
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/newdelhi
Singapore Consulate India
17-A North Boag Road
Phone: +91-44-2815-8207 or +91-44-2815-8208
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/chennai
Singapore Consulate India
152, 14th Floor, Maker Chambers IV
222, Jamnalal Bajaj Road
Phone: +91-22-2204-3205 or +91-22-2204-3209
Website URL: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/mumbai
Singapore Visa Terms and Conditions
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages