6 Nights / 7 Days Kashmir holiday package
Srinagar, Sonmarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- We've got deals on flights to Kashmir for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 1 Night' accommodation each in Srinagar (houseboat) & Sonmarg
- 2 Night's accommodation each in Pahalgam & Srinagar
- Daily breakfast (except on day of arrival)
- Welcome Tea Kashmiri Kehwa
- All Tours & Activities as per Itinerary
- Thajiwas Glacier
- Awantipura ruins
- Mughal gardens
- Cheshma Shahi
- Nishat Bagh
- Shalimar Bagh
- Dal lake
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
Package price: Per person
|Room category||Adult - Twin sharing & Adult - Triple sharing
||Single occupancy||Child with bed ||Child without bed|
Arrive Srinagar - Houseboat
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be transferred to your Hotel. You will be served the Welcome Tea (Kashmiri Kehwa). After lunch enjoy a shikara ride on the Dal Lake.
Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
After breakfast, proceed to Sonamarg also known as “Meadow of Gold”. Enroute visit Rafting
point and Wayela point. The rest of the day is at leisure. One can opt to visit Thajwas glacier,
Fish Point and go on a pony ride (on direct payment basis). Visit one of the glaciers for some fun in the snow and ice.
Overnight stay in Sonmarg.
Srinagar - Pahalgam
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Pahalgam (90 Kms / 2hrs), a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also addressed as Valley of Shepherds. On the way visit Awantipur ruins.
Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
After breakfast, head out to visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwarie (on your own). Return back to Pahalgam. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the River Lidder.
Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Srinagar
Today after having breakfast we drive to Srinagar to visit the famous Mughal gardens -Cheshma Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Later in the afternoon, visit the Shankara charya Temple. Post sightseeing, transfer back to the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the city of Srinagar.
Overnight stay at Srinagar.
This morning proceed to Gulmarg, driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg – the “meadow of flowers” is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden spot. Take a leisurely stroll or pony rides (on direct payment) across the green meadows to one of the world’s highest Golf Courses. Later, take a fun-filled Gondola ride (Own Cost). Post sightseeing, transfer back to the hotel in Srinagar. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare/ train tickets
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.