Colours of Spain
7 Nights / 8 Days Spain holiday package
Madrid, Cardoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona
- We've got deals on flights to Spain for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Spain visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 2 Nights accommodation each in Madrid & Barcelona at selected category of hotels
- 1 Night accommodation each in Cordoba, Seville & Granada at selected category of hotels
- Hotel accommodation in bed & buffet breakfast
- 2hrs Madrid private sightseeing with English-speaking driver
- Cardoba city tour with Mosque enterance
- Seville sightseeing tour with 1 hour river cruise tickets
- Alhambra Complex and Generalife Gardens sightseeing tour
- 2hrs Barcelona private sightseeing with English-speaking driver
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- 24-hour telephone assistance
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
Welcome to the capital of Spain. Upon arrival, you will have a private transfer by a luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver to your hotel.
Overnight in Madrid.
After a delicious buffet breakfast at the hotel head out for a private sightseeing tour by a luxury car with an English-speaking driver. You will visit the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro. Also visit the church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá.
Overnight stay in Madrid.
Madrid - Cordoba
Today morning after breakfast take a private transfer to the railway station in order to board the high-speed train to Cordoba. You will be transferred upon arrival to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Cordoba
Cardoba - Seville
Today go on a city tour of Cordoba. Check out of your hotel and take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba to discover the splendid Mosque-Cathedral, the synagogue, the Alcazar and stroll around the Jewish Quarter. In the evening a private transfer to the train station to board your train to Seville. Upon arrival check -in to your hotel.
Seville - Granada
Today proceed for a city tour of Seville. Your first stop will be the cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. We will walk through Santa Cruz quarter, and pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, where we will see the Torre del Oro, of Arab origin, which dates back to the 13th century and was part of the ancient walls. In the end, we will arrive at Guadalquivir
River, where we will enjoy the tour on a boat cruising the Guadalquivir River. Later, you will transfer to the train station and depart by fast train to Granada. On arrival check in to your hotel.
(You can book an optional flamenco dance show in the caves of Sacromonte.)
Overnight in Granada.
Granada - Barcelona
Today go on a tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens. We will arrive at the Alhambra, built on the top of a hill. The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. (Final tour timing will be confirmed 15 days before service date, due to Alhambra entrances policy.)
In the afternoon board your train to proceed to Barcelona. On arrival check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Barcelona.
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for a private sightseeing tour of Barcelona. The variety and wealth of Barcelona’s heritage provide a number of attractive routes through its various districts. Barcelona is a Cosmopolitan Mediterranean city. Visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia: a unique creation that has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol. The visit continues to the Olympic Village, the Columbus monument and then on to the Montjuïc Mountain, where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace.
Overnight stay in Barcelona.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare tickets
- Visa fees
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
||Ganivet or similar ||Sercotel Conde Duque or similar
||NH Califa or similar ||H10 Colomera or similar
|Seville ||1 Night||H10 Corregidor or similar ||Melia Lebreros or similar |
|Granada ||1 Night||Catalonia Granada or similar ||Abades recogidas or similar |
|Barcelona ||2 Nights||AB Villadomat or similar ||Derby or similar|
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are valid for travel till October 31, 2023.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.