Why choose Musafir.com for your Spain visa?
- Spain visa starting from Rs 8,900
- Get your Spain visa in just 15 - 18 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Trusted visa agent with more than 12 years of experience in processing more than 1 million visas
- End-to-end visa solutions provided
- Visa application supervised and processed by visa experts
- Highest chances of visa approval with Musafir expertise
- Transparency and hassle-free experience guaranteed
Details of Spain Visa from India
|Spain Visa Type
|Single Entry Spain Visa
Your Spain Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
Documents for Spain Visa application:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months, with a minimum of two blank pages for the visa stamp
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your current and previous passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form with two copies duly typed and signed on column 37 and 38 in blue ink only.
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application:
i. Spain Authorisation Form
ii. Spain Supplementary Form
Please note: Applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned in the visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during the visa processing.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old or scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to The Consulate General of Spain, Mumbai
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Hotel confirmation details for the entire period of stay in Schengen area and tour itinerary
Please note: Hotel dates should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Spain.
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the couple is travelling together:
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized affidavit on a Rs 100 stamp paper declaring the marriage details
- Photocopy of your wedding card
- Visa will be processed within 15 - 18 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on Iceland tourist visa fees.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Click to book your International Flight Tickets Online.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91 9920635599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?