6 Nights / 7 Days Ladakh holiday package
Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake
Tour price includes
- Return economy class airfare: Ex- Delhi / Ex- Mumbai
- 6 Nights accommodation at a hotel on a twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis by Non-Ac Tempo Traveller
- City tour of Leh
- Visit Leh Palace
- Visit to Nubra Valley, Khardungla Pass & Pangong Lake
- Restricted permit fee for visiting Pangong Lake
- Toll taxes, parking charges & driver allowances
- Tour Manager: Ex- Leh
- 2 Mineral water per day per person
Tour price excludes
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Entrance fees/tickets to monuments and gardens, porters, palanquins, ponies or any rides.
- Meals, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc (has to be borne by the customers directly on the spot)
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Package price: Per person
||Per person - Adult
On Twin Sharing Basis
|Per person - Adult
On Triple Sharing Basis
|Per person - Adult
On Single Sharing Basis
|Child with bed
(5 - 10 Years)
|Child without bed
(5 - 10 Years)
Departure dates : Ex- Delhi / Ex- Mumbai
||14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
||4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
Flight details : Ex- Delhi
|Delhi - Leh
||08:40 AM||09:55 AM
|Leh - Delhi
Flight details : Ex- Mumbai
|Mumbai - Delhi||G8 329||06:00 AM||08:05 AM|
|Delhi - Leh
||09:10 AM||10:30 AM
|Leh - Delhi
|Delhi - Mumbai||G8 338||10:55 AM||13:10 PM|
||No. Of Nights
|Leh||Hotel Jeevanam Villa or Ladakh Heaven or|
The Mogol or similar
||Cold Desert Camp or Hidden Valley Camp or
Nubra Delight Camp or Alpine Glow Camp or similar
||Norling Cottage or Pangong Delite Cottage or
P3 Camp or Ladakh Summer Camp or
Good luck Camp or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Click here for more Leh Ladakh Package.
- 50 % of the total package is mandatory to reserve your tour package. However, this amount may vary depending on your tour dates and
- After paying the desired amount, do forward us the screenshot of the payment.
- The remaining payment of the package will be collected just before starting the tour.
- Customers are requested to make some advance payment for the confirmation of the booking and also make the balance payment clear as per the policy/discussion with us.
|90 days before departure
|60 days before departure
||25% of the package price
|45 days before departure
||50% of the package price
|35 days before departure
||100% of the package price
Things to note:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- All transfers and sightseeing on a sharing basis by Non-AC Tempo Traveller as per the group size and availability. The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal. Vehicles will be provided depending upon the count of pax travelling together. Seats will be shuffled on a Daily basis.
- All sightseeings are subject to weather and political conditions at the destination.
- Flight timings are subject to change without any prior notice. If there are any changes the same will be communicated by us.
- Guests coming from other hubs need to reach one day before Departure.
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Leh is located in a high Altitude region, we suggest you get Fitness checked by your Doctors to avoid any circumstances during the tour.
- We suggest the minimum age required to travel on this tour is 5 years.
- Senior citizens and parents travelling with their child, we request you to check with doctors before travelling.
- We shall provide an Oxygen cylinder during your tour towards Nubra and Pangong for the group. Guests can take personal Oxygen cylinder on a hire basis as well from Day1.
- Due to infrastructure limitations at Nubra and Pangong, we shall provide Camps for accommodation.
- The tour coordinator is subject to group formation.
- Musafir.com has listed the maximum number of sightseeing that can be covered in a day. However, a few places may not be possible to visit due to heavy snowfall / traffic jams/ limited time/ closed roads or monuments/ unforeseen incidents etc.
- Surcharges are applicable during blackout periods, festivals, long weekends, conventions, special events, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leads to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect before departure.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check-in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check out time is 1200hrs.
- Surcharges applicable during blackout periods, festivals, long weekends, conventions, special events and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- The above price does not include GST.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payment to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.