4 Nights / 5 Days Dubai holiday package
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- We've got deals on flights to Dubai for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Dubai visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 4 Nights' of accommodation in Dubai at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Half-day city tour of Dubai with visit to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non-prime hours)
- Visit Future Museum
- Visit Desert safari with barbecue dinner
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed ||Child without|
||Rs 63,990||Rs 35,990||Rs 27,990|
||Rs 71,990||Rs 40,990 ||Rs 31,990|
||Rs 77,990||Rs 44,990||Rs 33,990|
||Citymax Bur Dubai or similar
||Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai or similar||Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai or similar|
Arrive in Dubai - Dhow Cruise
Arrive at the Dubai International Airport and get transferred to your hotel. Check-in and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dinner on the Dhow cruise. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Overnight in the Dubai.
Dubai City tour - Burj Khalifa
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful
landmarks. Drive through the city of skyscrapers with the detailed information provided by our
knowledgeable tour guides about every significant place of this emirate which includes Glamorous
shopping malls, Cultural Heritage, world-class architecture and the tallest tower in the world - The
Burj Khalifa and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top.
Overnight in the Dubai.
Enjoy a good breakfast at your hotel, before a visit to the future museum. Later on, we head for a desert safari paired with a BBQ dinner along with live entertainment.
Overnight in the Dubai.
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World
After breakfast at your hotel, there will be a trip to the Miraj Museum Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Later on, visit Abu Dhabi, Al Bateen and Qasr Al Watan until your lunch break, Moving forward we visit the Date market of Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World. Towards the end of the day, you rest and relax at your hotel.
Overnight in the Dubai.
Check-out and get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more Dubai Package.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.