3 Nights / 4 Days Goa holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Goa for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Goa
- Daily Breakfast (except on arrival day)
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Bom Jesus of Basilica Church
- Se Cathedral
- Mangesh and Shantadurga Temple
- Fort Aguada
- Saligao church
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing & Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
| Deluxe|| Rs 18,999|| Rs 27,999|| Rs 15,999|| Rs 9,999|
| Premium|| Rs 26,999|| Rs 40,999|| Rs 22,999|| Rs 14,999|
||Baga Retreat, Baga Beach Or Similar|
|| Golden Tulip Resort, Candolim Or Similar|
||Radisson Resort, Candolim or Similar|
Your package itinerary
Arrival at Goa
Arrive at Goa Airport and get transferred to your Hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight at the hotel.
Overnight in Goa.
South Goa Tour
After breakfast proceed to South Goa Tour. Unwind and take this laid-back tour around South Goa's less crowded and serene destinations. Visit one of the finest baroque churches, Bom Jesus of Basilica Church, and be in awe as you explore this world heritage monument and resting place for St. Francis Xavier. Your next stop will take you to one of the largest Catholic church in South Asia, the Se Cathedral. Built by the Portuguese in 16th century, this magnificent monument seals Roman Catholicism's victory in Goa during its capture in 1510. Later you will visit to the city historic and beautiful temples, the Mangueshi and Shantadurga Temple.
Overnight in Goa.
North Goa Tour
After breakfast proceed to North Goa tour. Discover numerous heritage sites built by the Portuguese during their 450-year rule of Goa. Get to experience majestic temples, exotic beaches, and delicious seafood surprises! Your tour will begin in the well-preserved Fort Aguada. See how the 17th century fort stands firmly against time in front of the Arabian Sea. Walk along its thick brick walls and take pictures with its lighthouse that guided thousands of ships many years ago. Your next pitstop will take you to the beautiful beaches of Calanguate, Ashwam, Vagator, and more! Finally, the trip will end in the charming and picturesque gothic inspired Church of Mae de Deus or Saligao church.
Overnight in Goa.
Today morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and head to the airport/ for your departure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.