3 Nights / 4 Days Jordan holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Jordan for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Amman
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Return airport transfers
- All Tours & Activities as per Itinerary
- Amman City Tour
- Wadi Musa city
- Nabatean Red Rose city
- Dead Sea
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Your package itinerary
Arrival in Amman
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman. Take the opportunity to explore the captivating city on an Amman City Tour. Visit notable sites and museums, such as the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, the Citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you turn, you'll encounter traces of the city's rich ancient history.
Overnight in Amman.
Amman – Petra – Amman
After breakfast, embark on a journey to Wadi Musa city via the desert highway. Arrive at Petra, the renowned Nabatean Red Rose city, listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a breathtaking 1-kilometre-long narrow gorge flanked by towering cliffs. Marvel at the vibrant colors and unique rock formations. Explore the extensive site, including elaborately carved tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, and collonaded streets. Afterwards, return to Amman for an overnight stay.
Overnight in Amman.
Amman – Jerash – Dead Sea - Amman
After breakfast, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash. Discover its well-preserved ruins, including paved streets, majestic temples, grand theatres, public squares, baths, fountains, and city walls. Next, proceed to the remarkable Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth located deep in the Jordan Valley. Enjoy leisure time for a swim and access to the resort beach and pools. The Dead Sea's mineral-rich waters offer a unique and rejuvenating experience. Overnight stay in Amman.
Overnight on the Amman.
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight to India. Depart with cherished memories of your Jordanian adventure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Geneva Hotel Amman or Similar|
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.