Spectacular Sri Lanka
5 Nights / 6 Days Sri Lanka Package
- Dambulla, Kandy, Bentota & Colombo
Tour price includes
- Return economy class airfare
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bentota at a selected category of hotels
- 1 Night accommodation each in Dambulla, Kandy & Colombo at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- 02 (500ml) water bottles per person per day
- Visit Dambulla, Kandy, Bentota & Colombo
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers
Sri Lanka holiday offer
||Buy 1 & Get 1 Free
||Till March 4, 2023
||Till May 31. 2023|
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
Dambulla – Dambulla cave temple
Welcome! After you settle in there will be a visit to the Dambulla cave temple. After spending time exploring the temple, there will be a transfer to the hotel where you can unwind for the day.
Overnight stay in Dambulla.
Kandy – Sigiriya Rock Fortress - Temple of Tooth - Gem Gallery -Cultural dance show
After you enjoy breakfast, you can check out from your hotel for a transfer to Kandy where we will visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Later on, we make our way to the Temple of Tooth and then to a gem gallery. Toward the evening there will be a cultural dance show that you can attend! After you enjoy the performance you can head back to your hotel to rest and relax for the night.
Overnight stay in Kandy.
Bentota – Peradeniya botanical garden/leisure at the hotel
Today after your breakfast, you can check out from your hotel in Kandy. Then we move on to Bentota where you will get to visit the Peradeniya botanical garden. The remainder of the day will be for your to rest and relax at your hotel.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
Bentota – Madu river boat ride - Turtle Hatchery - Watersports
Today after you are done breakfast, there will be a boat ride you can enjoy on the Madu river. Post that, there will be a visit to the turtle hatchery. Later on, you can enjoy water sports as well before returning to your hotel to unwind for the day.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
Colombo – Colombo city tour
After enjoying your breakfast, proceed to check out from your hotel and there will be a transfer to Colombo. In Colombo, there will be a city tour that you can enjoy! Towards the end of the day, there will be a return to the hotel where you can unwind for the day.
Overnight stay in Colombo.
After breakfast, check out and drive to the Airport for your departure.
Tour price excludes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes' head
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Amaya Lake - Dambulla or Habarana Village by Cinnamon Aliya Resort & Spa or similar
Jetwing Lake or Cinnamon Lodge or Similar
Amaya Hills or Cinnamon Citadel or similar
||Mahaweli Reach or similar
Turyaa Kalutara or similar
Cinnamon Bey or Taj Resort and Spa or Radisson Blue or Jetwing Light House, Galle or similar
||Raddisson Colombo or Ramada Colombo or similar
||Jetwing Colombo Seven or Cinnamon Lakeside or Movenpick Hotel or The Kingsbury or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person for 2 adults travelling together.
- Price are valid for travel before May 31, 2023.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.