6 Nights / 7 Days Iceland holiday package
Rekjavik & Vik
- We've got deals on flights to Iceland for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Iceland visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 5 Nights accommodation each in Rekjavik
- 1 Night accommodation in Vik
- 6 Breakfasts ( except for day of arrival)
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Snæfellsnes Peninsula,
- Djúpalónssandur black beach
- Golden Circle tour
- Local english speaking tour guide
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
|4*||Rs 2,65,990||Rs 3,98,990 ||Rs 2,26,990||Rs 1,72,990|
Your package itinerary
Arrival at Reykjavík
Welcome to Iceland! Upon your arrival at the airport, our friendly team will be there to whisk you away to your cozy hotel in Reykjavík. After checking in, take a moment to unwind and prepare for the exciting journey ahead. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight in Reykjavík.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, embark on a captivating journey to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, a place that inspired Jules Verne's "Journey to the Center of the Earth." Be enchanted by the picturesque Kirkjufell Mountain and its accompanying waterfall. Immerse yourself in the mystical Djúpalónssandur black beach, where history meets nature in a unique fusion. Witness the awe-inspiring Lóndrangar cliffs and visit the charming fishing villages of Hellnar and Arnarstapi. Return to Reykjavík for a comfortable overnight stay.
Overnight in Reykjavík.
Reykjavík - Golden Cirle Tour
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before embarking on the renowned Golden Circle tour. Explore the historic Thingvellir National Park, where tectonic plates meet and the world's first parliament was established. Witness the impressive Strokkur geyser and the majestic Gullfoss waterfall. Marvel at the natural beauty of the landscape as you take in breathtaking views. Return to Reykjavík and relax in your hotel.
Overnight on Reykjavík.
Reykjavík - Seljalandsfoss - Vik
Indulge in a delightful breakfast before driving along the enchanting south coast of Iceland. Feel the mist on your skin as you walk behind the stunning Seljalandsfoss waterfall. Be mesmerized by the grandeur of Skógafoss and learn about the infamous Eyjafjallajökull volcano. Experience the dramatic beauty of Dyrholaey and Reynisfjara black beach, a true natural wonder. Spend the night near Kirkjubaejarklaustur, and consider optional activities such as a glacier walk or ATV adventure.
Overnight in Vik.
Vik - National Park of Vatnajökull - Reykjavík
After breakfast, embark on a day of discovery in Vatnajökull National Park. Witness the mesmerizing Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and stroll along the unique Diamond Beach, where icebergs glisten like jewels. Explore the wonders of Skaftafell National Park and marvel at Fjarðárgljúfur Canyon's beauty. Return to Reykjavík for a comfortable overnight stay.
Overnight on Reykjavík
Following a delicious breakfast set out on a scenic drive past Lake Kleifarvatn, a fascinating result of tectonic activity. Experience the colourful geothermal area of Seltún, a bubbling and steaming marvel of nature. Cross the Bridge Between Continents, where the Eurasian and North American plates meet. Visit the historic Reykjanesviti lighthouse and soak in the serene atmosphere at the Blue Lagoon, complete with a comfort ticket. Relax and rejuvenate before your last night in Reykjavík.
Overnight on Reykjavík.
Reykjavík - Departure
Enjoy a final breakfast at the hotel, savouring the memories you've created during your Icelandic adventure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure flight back to India.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.