4 Nights / 5 Days Qatar holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Qatar for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Qatar visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 4 nights of accommodation in Doha at a selected category of hotels
- night of accommodation in Banana Island Resort
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Msheireb Museums
- Barahat Msheireb
- The Galleria
- Souq Waqif
- Dhow Harbor
- Desert Safari
- Shopping Tour
- Villaggio Mall
- Visit the Future Museum on a private basis
Package price: Per person
|Adult -Twin / Triple sharing
Arrival at Doha
Arrive at Hamad International Airport and get transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight at the hotel.
Overnight in Doha.
Doha & Dhow Katara Cultural Village - The Pearl City - Cornice
Visit the National Museum of Qatar, which gives voice to the unique story of Qatar. Enjoy the stately skyline of the country while we drive you through the West Bay area of the grand Katara Cultural Village. Therefore, Souq Waqif (Doha’s Lively Traditional Market) provides an authentic taste of traditional commerce, architecture, and culture. The maze of small shops offers a dazzling array of Middle Eastern merchandise, from spices and seasonal delicacies such as fresh dates and nuts, to perfumes, ornate jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, and a treasure trove of souvenir bargains. You can also see the Falcons, Horses, and Camels in the Souq. In the evening, it’s time to experience the traditional Dhow Cruise. Cruise through the channels from the gorgeous man-made island of Pearl to the Dhow Harbor in Doha city. You can watch the beautiful skyline of Doha City in the nightlight on board.
Overnight in Doha.
Doha - Camel Racing Track and Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
After breakfast, proceed to visit the 3-2-1 Museum. Later, we continue our heritage trip to the magnificent Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum.
Overnight in Doha.
Doha - Desert Safari
After breakfast, you have some free time for shopping at Villaggio Mall. Later, proceed to the Desert Safari. Experience the thrill of riding up and over the high sand dunes and stop over at the top. Enjoy true Qatari hospitality at the desert camp with a traditional barbeque lunch.
Overnight in Doha.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and spend your morning at leisure. Depending on your flight timing, you will be transferred to the airport for your journey back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.