Armenia Stopover Package for travel to UAE / USA
15 Nights / 16 Days Armenia quarantine package
Tour price includes
- 15 nights’ Stay in Armenia
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- 1 PCR test at the hotel
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test cost in India
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- This is just a land package cost
- Flights will be booked separately on Qatar Airways on actual pricing as per availability and date of travel once the visa is approved
Documents required for Visa
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background (must be up to 2000x2000 pixel with maximum size 2MB).
- Bank statement / Credit card statement reflecting transactions for the last 6 months
- Copy of your pan card.
- Copy of your UAE residence visa / USA Visa
- Passengers should not have resided out of UAE for more than 6 months from the date of issuance of residency permit.
Package price: Per person
On Twin Sharing Basis
On a Single sharing basis
|Ani Grand Hotel or similar||4*
- UAE residence visa which should be valid for 90 days after the passenger will enter UAE after quarantine.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Requirements for UAE resident visa holders:
- If you hold a valid Dubai-issued residence visa, make sure you can obtain approval from Dubai's General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) to return to Dubai before booking your flight. Without approval to return to Dubai, you will not be accepted for travel.
- You can check the validity of your visa at: https://amer.gdrfad.gov.ae/visa-inquiry.
- If you hold a valid residence visa issued by any other emirate, you will need to confirm your entry/re-entry to the UAE at uaeentry.ica.gov.ae before booking your flight. If you do not confirm your entry/re-entry to the UAE, you will not be accepted for travel. You can check the validity of your visa: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
- Once the booking is made no refunds will be made even if the scheduled flights resume.
- If Armenia visa is rejected cancellation charges applicable will be INR 12000 per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- As of date, Yerevan is open for tourism and guests can roam around the city.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.