5 Nights / 6 Days Australia holiday package
Adelaide & Kangaroo Island
- We've got deals on flights to Australia for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Australia visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 1 Night accommodation in Kangaroo Island
- 4 Nights' accommodation each in Adelaide
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- Return airport transfer on a shared basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary on a shared basis
- Adelaide Oval stadium
- National Wine Centre
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Glenelg Beach
- Adelaide Central Market
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocksa
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- Raptor Domain
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
Comfort Inn Adelaide Meridien or Similar|
Arrival at Adelaide
Arrive at the airport and get transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight at the hotel.Overnight in Adelaide.
After breakfast, proceed to take the tour of Adelaide Oval stadium to explore the famed Bradman Collection, showcasing Sir Donald Bradman's progress from club cricketer to the international stage. In the afternoon, take a tour of the National Wine Centre's Wine Discovery Journey. Uncover the diversity of Australia's 65 wine regions and meet some of the wonderful characters of the industry.
Overnight in Adelaide.
Adelaide - Kangaroo Island
After breakfast, proceed to board the ferry to Kangaroo Island. Upon your arrival at Kangaroo Island, board your luxury SeaLink coach, and your local driver/guide will take you on a tour of South Australia's premier nature-based tourism destination. After lunch, visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and enjoy a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger amongst a breeding colony of wild and rare Australian sea lions. Your tour will then visit another amazing wildlife attraction, the fascinating Birds of Prey Display In-Flight Display at Raptor Domain. Enjoy a delightful interactive experience and meet an array of birds and raptors. Spend the afternoon in the Flinders Chase National Park. Under supervision from the amazing keepers, feed some kangaroos and get up close to the Kangaroo Island Koalas while listening to the Keeper talk about the cuddly mammals.
Overnight in Kangaroo Island.
Kangaroo Island - Adelaide
Dfter breakfast, your first stop will be the fascinating Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain for an educational, interactive, and inspiring experience. The only Free Flight Birds of Prey Presentation in South Australia, it is thought by many to be the most interactive Birds of Prey display in Australia. Travel to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a delicious 2-course lunch followed by an introductory talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Later, proceed to Clifford's Honey Farm. Here you will enjoy a guided tour and see a working beehive where you can try to spot the Queen bee. Visit the new False Cape Wines cellar door, which is made from recycled wood, jetty timbers, and limestone sourced on the property. Here you can take part in a structured wine tasting while enjoying the peaceful views of the surrounding vineyards.
Overnight in Adelaide.
Today you have free time to explore the city on your own. You can choose from various activities this city offers to the tourists
Overnight in Adelaide.
Today check out of the hotel as you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more Australia Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.