Best of Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Group Departure
6 Nights / 7 Days Dubai & Abu Dhabi holiday package
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- We've got deals on flights to Dubai for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Dubai visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 5 Nights accommodation Dubai
- 1 Nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi
- 6 Breakfasts (except on arrival day), 6 Dinners & 5 Lunches
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dubai Marina
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Frame
- Dubai Aquarium
- The Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Globe Village
- Museum of future
- Green Planet
- Gold Souk Market
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Ferrari World
- Sea World
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
| 7, 21
Package price: Per person
|Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
|Child without bed
Dubai holidays offer
|Till October 31, 2023
Arrival - Dubai
Welcome to the dazzling city of Dubai! On Day 1, after your arrival, you'll be treated to a delightful evening aboard a Yacht Cruise at Dubai Marina. Enjoy mesmerizing city views, captivating entertainment shows, and a scrumptious dinner while cruising. Your stay in Dubai begins on a high note.
Overnight in Dubai.
Dubai City tour - Burj Khalifa
After breakfast, indulge in a fantastic Dubai City tour, where you'll experience the blend of the city's historical charm and modern marvels. Witness the iconic Burj Al Arab and take a leisurely stroll on the picturesque Jumeirah Beach. The tour also includes a photo stop at the Dubai Frame and a drive along the famous Sheikh Zayed Road. Later, you'll visit the awe-inspiring Dubai Aquarium & The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Get ready for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from the Observation Deck on the 124th floor.
Overnight in Dubai.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner
Ski Dubai - Miracle Garden Dubai
Indulge in a delicious breakfast and then prepare to be enchanted by the botanical paradise of Dubai Miracle Garden spread across 72000 square meters of breathtaking landscape. The visit to Globe Village promises to be a delightful experience as well. For shopaholics, a visit to Deira city centre is in store, offering a wonderful shopping spree.
Overnight in Dubai.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Museum of the Future + Desert Safari
Today, we will head to the futuristic Museum of the Future, offering an extraordinary blend of education and visual experiences. Brace yourself for an adventurous Desert Safari in the afternoon, where you'll embark on a thrilling dune bashing session and savour a delectable Barbeque dinner with authentic Arabic flavours.
Overnight in Abu Dhabi.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
On today's journey, immerse yourself in the enchanting tropical indoor rainforest of the Green Planet. Later, take a water taxi to Gold Souk Market and indulge in shopping for gold or simply marvel at the stunning gold ornaments on display.
Overnight in Dubai.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinners
Dubai - Abu Dhabi
On your journey to Abu Dhabi, you'll enjoy a city tour that includes a visit to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Mosque. For thrill-seekers, an exciting time awaits at Ferrari World, with its exhilarating rides and attractions.
Overnight in Abu Dhabi.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Before bidding adieu, you have the opportunity to visit Sea World for a memorable experience. Later, proceed to Dubai Airport for your departure, cherishing the wonderful memories you've created during this incredible journey.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Click here for more Dubai Package.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.