4 Nights / 5 Days AlUla holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Saudi for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Saudi visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 4 Nights' accommodation in AlUla
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Transportation in SUV 4X4
- Entrance Fees
- Airport transfers (Arabic speaking drivers only)
Package price: Per person
|Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
|Child without bed
| Rs 9,999
|Shaden Resort AlUla, 4* or similar
Arrive in AlUla
Welcome to AlUla! Upon your arrival at Prince Abdul Majeed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport, there will be a transfer to your hotel where you can check in and rest for the day.Overnight stay in AlUla.
AlUla - Hegra - Harrat Uwayrid
There will be breakfast you can enjoy before spending some free time at Winter Park. Later on, we visit Hegra and then to Harrart Uwayrid to get spectacular views over AlUla. After these visits, there will be free time for you to spend at Al Jadidah. Then we move in to visit the Old Town of Alula. Towards the end of the day, experience the wonders of stargazing in AlUla before returning to your hotel to unwind for the day.
Overnight stay in AlUla.
AlUla - Jabal Ikmah - Elephant Rock
Enjoy a good breakfast at your hotel. After your meal, you can spend some free time at Winter Park before a tour of Jabal Ikmah/Dadan. Later on, you can enjoy an exciting guided tour while on buggies! Next up there will be a visit to the popular Elephant rock, where you'll catch glimpses of the beautiful sunset, before returning to the hotel. Check-in and rest for the day.
Overnight stay in AlUla
AlUla - Day at leisure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and enjoy the free day strolling around the nearby area or if you prefer, relax through the day!
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.