3 Nights / 4 Days Singapore holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Singapore for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle free Singapore Visa process. Apply now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore at selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers
- Singapore City Tour
- Sentosa Island Tour with Cable car 2 Way + Wings of Time
- Gardens By the Bay 2 Dome
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Upon arriving at Singapore airport, you will be assisted with transportation to your hotel, where you can check in and relax!
Overnight in Singapore.
City Tour - Gardens by the bay
Breakfast will be available at your hotel, and after breakfast, we will proceed to the Singapore City Tour, where we will also visit the famous Gardens by the Bay which sits atop 101 hectares of land making this location a good spot to explore and admire. The structures in this garden work to improve planting, and shading and work as environmental engines for the gardens.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
After you enjoy breakfast at your hotel, we will proceed to Sentosa Island with the help of a Cable Car. You will also be able to experience the spectacular show featuring the Wings of time. Then take a one-way cable car to arrive at Imbiah Look Out in Sentosa.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Mercure Singapore Tyrwhitt or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.