5 Nights / 6 Days Singapore holiday package
Musafir exclusive deals
- We've got deals on flights to Singapore for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Singapore visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 5 nights’ Stay in Singapore at One Farrer hotel (5*) or similar
- Hotel accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Universal studio with tickets and transfers
- Sentosa full day with transfers
- City tour + Flyer with transfer (with STB approved guide)
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Singapore Visa
- PCR Tests
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Supplement for private transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- Midnight Surcharges
Package price: Per person
||Stay ||Per Person
|One Farrer hotel (5*) or similar
||5 nights ||Rs 67,060
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
- On the first day, no activity will be done as per self- isolation regulations in Singapore.
- The above rates are valid for only VTL pass holders.
- Travellers need to be fully vaccinated with WHO-EUL vaccines minimum 14 days prior to travel date.
- Please note that if guest does not pass the PCR test at airport, we will be charging
SGD800 per pax & above for room sanitization & transfer to quarantine centre/ hospital (depends on hotel)
- Guest must have at least SGD30k insurance that covers Covid in case of emergency in Singapore. DMC will not cover any cost. This can be done through Changi Assure website.
- Guest will have to cover the test upon arrival at airport for SGD125 per pax
(Passengers must book a slot on the website)
- DMC can accommodate Covid test 72hour before departure at SGD180 per pax. This however will be done as optional. Kindly let me know if required.
- Travellers need to apply for Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) 7 to 60 days prior to departure. Non- vaccinated children below 12 years of age, accompanied by adults do not need to apply for VTP. Apply - https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/apply-now
- Book tickets on designated VTL flights only.
- Travellers need to fill in the SG arrival e-card found on - https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard
- Download TraceTogether app
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 48Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- At this point in time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during the festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air show. and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payment to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.