5 Nights / 6 Days Vietnam holiday package
Hanoi, Halong cruise & Saigon
- We've got deals on flights to Vietnam for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Vietnam visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 5 Nights accommodation in selected category of hotel
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- 1-night cruise in twin sharing cabin on non-private junk in Halong Bay (shuttle bus round trip transfer)
- Local English speaking guides in Vietnam.
- Bottle of mineral water on tour days
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
Package price: Per person
||Twin sharing||03 - 05 Pax ||06- 07 Pax|
|3*||Rs 77,999||Rs 39,999||Rs 36,499||Rs 29,499|
||Rs 41,999||Rs 38,599||Rs 31,699|
||Rs 52,399||Rs 49,099||Rs 42,299|
Your package itinerary
Arrive in Hanoi
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the local tour guide and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit Ba Dinh Square. Start your visit at the Complex of Ho Chi Minh including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (from outside only as it closes in the afternoon), Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Then visit the Temple of Literature which is considered as the first university of Vietnam. Later, enjoy the overall view of the capital by cyclo (1 hour), go around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). From here go on the narrow streets of the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of the local people. Transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of
sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Hanoi - Halong Cruise (3 hours)
Post breakfast check out from the hotel. At 9am board the shuttle bus to head to Halong Bay. En route enjoy the view of the Red River delta with green paddy fields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, board the cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending- dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After lunch on board, visit the Grottos, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating houses and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the cruise, enjoy cooking demonstration before dinner. Evening attend activities on the cruise or relax at your own leisure.
Overnight on the cruise.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Wake up early to enjoy dawn on the sea. After breakfast the cruise will continue in marvelous areas, where almost each islet has its own name, adopting its shape or reminiscent like Sail Island, Fisherman’s head rock, Butterfly rock or Turtle islet etc. Check out of your room and enjoy brunch on board while the cruise comes back to the pier. Disembark the cruise and
transfer back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Includes Breakfast & Lunch
Hanoi - Saigon
Today transfer to the airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, the most dynamic city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to your hotel. Start your city tour at the War Remnants Museum, one of the most famous historical attractions in Saigon. The exhibits, such as weapons, documents, and photographs,
displayed at the museum are firm evidence of war crimes in Vietnam and speak for the heroic
actions of the former Vietnamese generation. We then visit the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. Near the Palace is the Notre Dame Cathedral (view from outside only), built between 1877 and 1883 and colonial-styled Central Post Office, one of the city’s major landmarks. Later in the afternoon, visit Ben Thanh market, a symbol of Saigon. Enjoy shopping time there.
Overnight in Saigon.
Today drive to Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role during the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning
underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage
facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centres & kitchens. After a short
introduction video showing how the tunnels were constructed, you will have a chance to crawl
into a short section of the tunnels to feel the oppressive narrowness and heat inside. After lunch (own cost), return to Saigon. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Overnight in Saigon.
Today morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and head to the airport/ for your departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
||Moonview Hotel or similar ||Flower Garden Hotel or similar
||Peridot Grand Hotel or similar |
||Bai Tho Junk (Deluxe Cabin) or similar||Syrena Cruise (Deluxe Cabin) or similar
||Era Cruise (Terrace|
Suite) or similar
|Saigon|| 2 Nights||Liberty Park view|
Hotel or similar
|Aristo Saigon Hotel or similar ||La Vela Hotel or similar |
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.