4 Nights / 5 Days Kerala holiday package
Munnar, Thekkady & Alleppey
- We've got deals on flights to Kerala for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 1 night accommodation in Alleppey
- 2 nights accommodation in Munnar & Alleppey
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- Blossom Garden
- Cheeyappara waterfalls
- Eravikulam National
- Nilgiri Tahr
- Tea factory
- Tea Museum
- Mattupetty Dam
- Kundala Lake
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Child with bed ||Child without bed
Arrive in Cochin
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Meet our Representative and Transfer to Hotel. Cochin also known as Queen of Arabian Sea, due to the long maritime history; Arabs, Chinese, Dutch, British and Portuguese followed the sea routes to cochin. The fascinating Chinese Fishing nets are typical of kochi. Visit Dutch Palace (11km) (Closed on Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (11 km) (Closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays), St. Francis church (15km), Santa Cruz basilica (15 km), Chinese Fishing Nets as time permits. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat & Nilgiri Tahr.(National Park is Closed From 21st Jan to 15th Apr during breeding season). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at the Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight at Thekkady.
Thekkady – Alappuzha\Kumarakom
After breakfast proceed to The "Venice of India" noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare/ train tickets
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.