Highlights of Britain & Ireland
7 Nights / 8 Days European holiday package
London, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin
- We've got deals on flights to London for you. Book Now
- Apply for your UK visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
||9, 23, 30
||3, 10, 17
||3, 10, 24
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
|| Single occupancy
Arrive in London
Upon arrival, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Please note that you can enjoy your spare time until the tour begins. The hotel reception will have boards with information and the timings of the tour.
Overnight stay in London.
Our visit begins in the morning, with the help of our guide we will be visiting Hyde Park, Oxford St, the City, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the Thames, Piccadilly Circus, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace where we can spot the guards of the Palace! The visit will end in the central part of the city. The afternoon will be free and our guide will offer an optional visit to Windsor Castle.
18:00 hrs: As we approach the evening we will be meeting at Piccadilly Circus, where the guide will accompany us to Leicester Square, China Town, and Soho. Then it will be time for dinner. The restaurants will consist of Indian, Thai, Chinese, and international cuisines!
20:30 hrs: We will return to the hotel from Piccadilly circus.
Overnight stay in London.
London - Cambridge - York - Durham
07:30 hrs: London –Departure-. We will cross the city and travel towards the north of England, where we can view the beautiful countryside.
10:00 hrs: Cambridge - Arrival - Here we will be able to view the beautiful colleges, and then it's time for lunch.
12:30 hrs: Cambridge - Departure - We move on towards the north, where we can view the fields used for agriculture. We will also view the Sherwood forest, where the legendary robin hood supposedly lived!
15:30 hrs: York - Arrival - We pass along the walls that date back to Roman times. We will then walk towards the cathedral.
17:30 hrs: York - Departure.
19:30 hrs: Durham - Arrival - In this medieval city, we will be able to stroll around the cobbled streets in the centre where we can explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites -the cathedral and its castle.
Overnight stay in Durham.
Durham- Alnwick- Edinburgh
08:30 hrs: Durham - Departure - We travel north through England and pass by the edge of the city of Newcastle.
We will travel through the north of England.
09:45 hrs: Alnwick - This medieval town has a large castle along with attractive gardens. This place served as one of the backdrops for the Harry Potter film. We will be able to visit the castle.
11:15 hrs: Alnwick - Departure - Cross into Scotland.
13:15 hrs: Edinburgh - Arrival - We reach the capital of Scotland, where the centre is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is a castle that overlooks the city centre. There is a festival called the Edinburgh Festival where many people come to attend the shows!
17:30 hrs: We will have a scenic visit around the city with the help of the local guide. We will then provide the return transfer to the hotel.
Overnight stay in Edinburgh
Edinburgh- Pitlochry -Inverness- Loch Ness- Glasgow
07:30 hrs: Edinburgh - Departure - We will travel to the highland of north Scotland, then we will move on towards Forth Road Bridge.
09:15 hrs: Pitlochry - Time for a walk and a coffee.
10:00 hrs: Pitlochry - departure. We will cross the eastern Highlands, through the landscapes of the Cairngorms National Park, and the city of Inverness.
13:45 hrs: Clansman Harbour-famous for the legend of the Loch Ness Monster!
14:00 hrs: We will then board the cruiser on Loch Ness. We then arrive at Urquhart castle.
15:00 hrs: We continue our journey as we cross Fort August and Fort William, a beautiful tourist town at the foot of Benn Nevis, which is the highest land in the United Kingdom. The last lake we visit will be Lake Lomond.
20:00 hrs: Glasgow - Arrival - Here you will be able to take a nice stroll in the centre of this city.
Overnight stay in Glasgow
Glasgow- Belfast- Dublin
08:00 hrs: Glasgow- We will travel toward the east coast of Scotland with the help of a coach.
In Cairnryan, we will board a ferry to Ireland.
13:45 hrs: We will get off the boat in Belfast. When we arrive in the city of Victorian architecture, we will then visit the famous murals. Then there will be free time in the city centre.
16:30 hrs: Belfast - Departure - We will move toward the Republic of Ireland also known as Eire.
18:30 hrs: Dublin - Arrival at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Dublin
Dublin: With the help of a guide, we will learn about the history of its Georgian neighbourhood, the city centres, and about its university. The afternoon will be free in the Irish Capital, so you will be able to stroll around the banks of the River Liffey and visit its museums.
Overnight in Dublin.
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other; than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Best Western Chiswick Palace or Novotel London West or similar.
||Maldron Hotel Parnell Square or Clayton Hotel Burlington Road or similar.
||Moxy Edinburgh Fountainbridge or Holiday Inn Edinburgh or similar.
||Moxy Glasgow Merchant City or Holiday Inn Express Stirling or similar.
||Delta Hotels by Marriott Newcastle Gateshead or Radisson Blu Hotel or similar.
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- The above prices are based on the current rate of exchange Euro 1 = INR 87. The prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at the time of booking.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.