Jewels of Italy & Switzerland
7 Nights / 8 Days Italy & Switzerland holiday package
Rome, Florence, Venice, Zurich & Milan
- We've got deals on flights to Italy for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Italy visa at the best rates. Apply now
Tour price includes
- 2 Nights' accommodation each in Rome & Zurich
- 1 Night accommodation each in Florence, Venice & Milan
- Daily buffet breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Arrival transfers
- City tour in: Rome, Florence, Venice
- Boat: to the island of Venice
- Evening transfer: Via Cavour in Rome, Trastevere in Rome
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Ticket admission: Imperial Forums of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Train: Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Funicular: Cable Car to Grindelwald First
- 1 Lunch Included in: Lucerne
||15, 22, 29
||5, 12, 19, 26
||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
||7, 14, 21, 28
||4, 11, 18, 25
||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
Package price: Per person
Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Holiday Inn Rome Eur Parco Dei Medici or Marriott Rome Park or similar
||Nilhotel Or Novotel Firenze Nord or similar
||Lugano Torretta Or Delfino or similar
||Crowne Plaza Zurich Or Intercity Zurich Airport or similar
Ac Milan Sesto Or Roma Milano or similar
Arrive at Rome Airport and get transferred to your Hotel. Check in and relax. At the end of the evening, we will arrange a transfer to the Via Cavour area, a great introduction to Rome, where you will find restaurants for dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Rome city tour
In the morning, we have a scenic tour, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal City”. We will visit the tiny state of the Vatican, the epicentre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We include the entrance to the Imperial Forums, an impressive architectural complex formed by monumental buildings and squares, the centre of the political activity of Imperial Rome.
At the end of the evening, we arrange a transfer to the Trastevere area for a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the district with hidden treasures, such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life.
Overnight stay in Rome.
Rome - Florence
Today we will leave Rome, heading north. This route has beautiful landscapes. Arriving in Florence, we head straight to the impressive Piazzale Michelangelo. In the evening we take a tour with a local expert, walking through the historic centre, and taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. In the evening you will have time for dinner, as, in this district, you can find many restaurants serving international cuisine.
Overnight stay in Florence.
Florence - Venice
Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. We will arrive in Venice and take the boat and cross the Giudecca to the Island of Venice. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St. Mark´s Square and enter the Basilica (entrance included). Afterwards, we will visit the Murano Glass Factory. It is fascinating to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore. Accommodation in the Mestre district.
Overnight stay in Venice.
Venice - Innsbruck- Zurich
We will depart Venice and head to Austria. Arrival in Innsbruck, time to take a stroll in its historic town centre and to have lunch. Next, we will continue our journey through the wonderful Tyrolean scenery as we cross into Switzerland. Arrival in Zurich. Free time in the historic city center which sits right by the lake.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
Zurich - Grindelwald - Lucerne - Zurich
Today´s journey has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Breathtaking scenery in the region of Interlaken. We will stop in Grindelwald where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car up to the mountain. We will walk along the winding path which will lead us to the suspended bridge. Dare to walk across the bridge amongst the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers all around us. We will have lunch up in the mountain (included) before heading back down. We continue to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
Includes Breakfast & Lunch
Zurich - Lugano - Morcote - Milan
We will leave Zurich early in the morning and cut across the Alps in order to reach the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland. Alongside the route we will get to see beautiful lakes and snow-capped mountains. Lugano. Arrival in the cosmopolitan capital of the Italian Switzerland built next to its beautiful lake. Time to have a stroll and grab lunch. Next, we will reach the enchanting little town of Morcote famous for its flowery stone houses. We will then travel to Italy. Arrival in Milan where the guide will take us to the impressive Duomo Square.
Overnight stay in Milan.
Milan - Pisa - Rome - Departure
Today we continue our journey towards Pisa. On a little tourist train, we will travel to the Piazza Dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles), where there will be time to admire one of the most alluring and beautiful art complexes in Italy, including the well-known Leaning Tower of Pisa. Then, we continue to Rome, arriving at the end of the day. Transfer to the airport for your flight to India.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Click here for more Europe Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- The above prices are based on the current rate of exchange Euro 1 = INR 91. The prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at the time of booking.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.