Saudi Arabia Stopover Package
4 Nights / 5 Days Saudi Arabia quarantine package
Tour price includes
- One-way air tickets to Dammam / Riyadh on Indigo airlines
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Packed meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 2 RT-PCR test in Saudi Arabia
- One-way airport transfer
Tour price excludes
- Saudi Arabia visa
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- PCR test cost in India
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- 5% TCS
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
|January 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17 & 20,
||Delhi to Dammam
|January 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 23, 27, 29 & 30
||Delhi to Riyadh
||Mumbai to Dammam
|January 14, 22, 24, 26, 28 & 31
||Mumbai to Riyadh
|January 16 & 19
||Hyderabad to Dammam
|January 17 & 21||Lucknow to Dammam|
|January 19 & 26||Lucknow to Riyadh|
Package Price: Per Person
|Per Adult||Per child (2-6 years) ||Per child (7-11years) ||Per infant
|Rs 77,115||Rs 64,300||Rs 71,560||Rs 23,100|
- Passport copy
- Copy of Iqama
- Exit re-entry visa
- Pan card copy
- Institutional quarantine is required for all types of visa except vaccinated two doses in KSA
- All vaccinated passengers need to update on Tawakkalna app and Mukim website. It must be updated as an IMMUNE passenger
- Only double vaccinated permitted (Saudi Approved). The final dose (the second dose
of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine) should be received no
less than 14 days before traveling to Saudi. Travelers should carry either their vaccine
certificates or proof of vaccination status via applications recognized in Saudi Arabia.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- The above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement). This requirement applies to all tourists, except Infants aged below 1 year.
- If the Covid Test (PCR) is Positive then as per Government Quarantine stay might extend as per rules and any additional which passenger will on own directly
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- All/Any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. It is suggested that clients take out travel insurance. Musafir merely acts a service broker and does not accept any liability.
- Any requests such as (Interconnecting Room, Adjacent Rooms, Rooms on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed/ twin bed, floor map, early check in, non/ smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your guest arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.However we will request this for you as priority.
- Most hotels Check In time is between 1400-1500hrs & Check Out time is between 1000-1100hrs and varies from hotel to hotel. If necessary we will request an early check in or late checkout but this is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check – in, please pre-book your stay for the previous night and for guaranteed late check – out, please pre-book your stay for the next night.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Rate Fluctuations, Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- All Bank Charges to your account. Rate of Exchange will be given at the time of making payments, subject to change without any prior notice.
- Please do not store money and valuables in you’re checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand luggage.
- All Rates are Valid for Indian Passport Holders
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.