Simply Vietnam - Group Departure
5 Nights / 6 Days Vietnam holiday package
Hanoi & Danang
- We've got deals on flights to Vietnam for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Vietnam visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hanoi,
- 2 Nights accommodation in Danang
- 5 Breakfasts (except on arrival day) & 5 Dinners
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Ba Dinh Square
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- One-Pillar Pagoda
- Temple of Literature
- Halong Bay
- Marble Mountain
- Giant Lady Buddha Statue
- Huyen Khong cave
- Tam Thai
- Old Villas
- French Stable
- Tinh Tam Garden
- Golden Bridge
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Fantasy Park amusement park
- Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple
- Han Market
- War Remnants Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedra
- Reunification Palace
- Ben Thanh
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Local english speaking tour guide
- Bottle of mineral water on tour days
- All transfers in A/C vehicle
Package price: Per person
|Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
|Child without bed
|Babylon Grand Hotel & Spa or Similar
|Magnolia Da Nang or similar
Your package itinerary
Arrive in Hanoi
Arrive at the airport. Welcome to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. Upon arrival, get transferred to the hotel
Overnight in Hanoi.
Upon arrival, embark on a half-day city tour in Hanoi to discover the charming city with a colorful history and rich culture that integrates the distinct architectural influences of China and France. Visit The Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, Hoan Kiem Lake, Turtle Tower, and Ngoc Son Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Includes Breakfast & Dinner
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
After breakfast at the hotel, head to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage site. Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Marina, check in for a day cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending Dragon” bay, created by thousands of odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. Explore grottos, pass by floating houses, and then disembark from the boat. Transfer back to Hanoi and enjoy your leisure time. Overnight in Halong Bay.
Overnight on the Hanoi.
Includes Breakfast & Dinner
Hanoi - Danang
Today, board a flight for Danang. On arrival, visit Son Tra Peninsula (Monkey Mountain) for panoramic ocean views and the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest statue in Vietnam. Transfer to Marble Mountain, climb Thuy Son (Water Mountain), and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside. Explore Huyen Khong cave, Tam Thai, and Linh Ung pagodas. Visit Am Phu Cave and pass by Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain. Transfer back to the hotel.
Overnight on the Danang.
Includes Breakfast & Dinner
Danang – Bana Hills – Danang
After breakfast, transfer to Ba Na Hills and take the Cable Car, which holds 5 world records, to Ba Na Hills station. Explore the French-inspired hilltop resort, including Old Villas, French Stable, Tinh Tam Garden, and the iconic Golden Bridge. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Loc Uyen Garden, and Quan Am Pavilion. Head to Debay Station and Fantasy Park, an amusement park inspired by French chateaus and palaces. Visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple, tour the temple complex, and go downhill by cable car. Return to Danang and visit Han Market.
Overnight in Danang.
Includes Breakfast & Lunch
Today morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and head to the airport/ for your departure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at a time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.