Tashkent Stopover Package for travel to UAE
15 Nights / 16 Days Tashkent quarantine package
Tour price includes
- Economy class airfare (Ex- Delhi - Tashkent - Sharjah)
- 15 nights’ Stay in Tashkent at a 3* hotel or similar with packaged meals
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- Return airport transfers
- RT-PCR test before departure from Tashkent
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- PCR test cost in India Registration Fees at a hotel or any type of City tax are not included.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Package price: Per person
On Twin Sharing Basis
On Single Sharing Basis
||Rs 1,52,000||Rs 1,13,500|
|Departure Date||Departure City
|July 27, 2021||Ex- Delhi
- Rates & Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pax traveling for Quarantine advised carrying a minimum USD of - 500 to 1000 as an Emergency fund. Please inform all your sub-agents etc.
- Above flight schedules can be changed subject to approvals from authorities.
- The package is non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of departure.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Musafir.com is not responsible for any compensation for hotel, domestic flights, meals, or any other claim.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of Customer's entry into the country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision of the concerned Embassy and MUSAFIR cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir also cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
Booking and Refund Policies:
- 100% Advance payment required for confirmation.
- Once the amount is paid this package is fully non-refundable.
- No refund in case of no show.
- In case the airline cancels the flights a service fee of Rs 20,000 will be charged and the balance amount will be refunded once the same is received from the airlines
- Once the Tickets issued – the tickets are non-refundable – postponement/ change of date depends on the airline.
- Hotel and services may be allowed for the date change. It will depend on hotel policy.
- If the passenger got positive it's non-refundable.
- All reservations subject to Uzbekistan/Dubai revised without notice.
In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.