4 Nights / 5 Days Thailand holiday package
Bangkok, Pattaya & Coral Island
Tour price includes
- Return air tickets on Go First (Ex- BOM)
- 4 Nights accommodation in a 3* hotel
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing on shared basis
- Return airport transfers
- Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel transfer
- Bangkok city tour
- Coral Island tour on shared basis on speed boat with Indian lunch
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||16, 17, 18 & 19, 2022|
Arrival at Bangkok - Pattaya
Welcome to the land of smiles. Arrive at Thailand Airport and proceed to Gate No.3 and meet your hotel representative for onward transfer to Pattaya Hotel. On arrival in Pattaya check into your hotel.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Today head out for a Coral Island tour. Coral Island – also known as Koh Larn – is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. The largest of Pattaya’s Near Islands, it is ringed by beautiful white-sand beaches and warm turquoise seas. The verdant hilly interior can be explored along with a series of roads and well-maintained footpaths, providing great views of the Pattaya coastline.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Pattaya - Bangkok
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Bangkok. En-route you will have a Bangkok city tour. Visit Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha. Then check into your hotel.
Overnight in Bangkok.
The day is at leisure today. Explore the city on your own
Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Thailand visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any COVID Tests directed by the Thai Govt and travel regulations or hospitalization costs incurred following a positive RTPCR Test
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
||Nova Platinum or similar
||Galleria 12 Bangkok or similar
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.