6 Nights / 7 Days Greece holiday package
Athens, Naxos and Santorini
- We've got deals on flights to Greece for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Greece visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights accommodation each in Athens, Naxos & Santorini at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast (except on arrival day)
- Athens airport - hotel transfers on a private basis
- Naxos return port / airport transfers on a shared basis
- Santorini return port / airport transfers on a shared basis
- Half-day Athens city tour with Acropolis & Acropolis Museum on a shared basis
- Caldera & Oia sunset tour a shared basis
- Ferry economy class ticket: Athens - Naxos
- Ferry economy class ticket: Naxos - Santorini
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed||Child without bed
||Rs 58,990||Rs 41,990
| 5*||Rs 91,990||Rs 83,990||Rs 1,47,990||Rs 77,990||Rs 47,990|
||Delphi Art or similar
||Athenaeum Smart or similar
||Wyndham Grand or similar
||2 Nights||Xenia Hotel or similar
||Argo Boutique hotel or similar
||Naxos Island hotel or similar
||Makarios or similar
||Aegean Plaza or similar
||Costa Grand or similar|
Arrive in Athens
Upon your arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel and settle in. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at your leisure, allowing you the flexibility to relax and explore the city at your own pace.
Overnight stay in Athens.
Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, the birthplace of the modern Olympic Games in 1896. Pass by the Prime Minister's residence, guarded by the colorful Euzones. Admire the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament, and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Explore the Academy, the University, the National Library, and Constitution Square. Ascend the Acropolis to witness the architectural marvels of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, and the iconic Parthenon. Conclude the tour with a visit to the impressive New Acropolis Museum before returning to your hotel to rest and relax
Overnight stay in Athens.
Athens - Naxos
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Afterward, you will be transferred to the port for your ferry journey to Naxos. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. Complete the check-in process and settle into your comfortable accommodations, ready to start your memorable stay in Naxos.
Overnight stay in Naxos.
Day is at Leisure
Enjoy a leisurely day in Naxos, where you have the freedom to explore at your own pace. Take your time to soak in the beauty and significance of this unfinished gate. After a fulfilling day, retreat to your accommodation in Naxos for a restful overnight stay.
Overnight stay in Naxos.
Naxos - Santorini
Proceed to the designated port for your ferry journey to Santorini. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Complete the check-in process and settle into your accommodations. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay in Santorini!
Overnight stay in Santorini.
Santorini - Caldera & Oia sunset tour
After breakfast, we'll start our bus tour from the pick-up point to the Athinios port. From there, we'll board the King Thiras boat to explore the nearby islands. Our first stop is the volcanic island of Nea Kameni, where we'll walk up to the crater of the still active volcano. We'll then head to Palea Kameni for a swim in the green sulphur waters or to simply relax. Afterward, we'll visit Thirasia Island for two hours to go swimming, have lunch by the sea or explore the village of Manolas. Our last stop will be at Oia to watch the sunset. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset, and we'll return to the pickup point by bus.
Overnight in Santorini.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Medical & travel Insurance
- PCR Tests
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes' head
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Click here for more Greece Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Above prices are valid for travel till October 31, 2023.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.