Best of Singapore and Malaysia
6 Nights / 7 Days Singapore & Malaysia holiday package
Singapore, Genting, Kuala Lumpur
- We've got deals on flights to Singapore for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Singapore visa at the best rates. Apply Now
- Apply for your Malaysia visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 nights' accommodation in Singapore at a selected category of hotels
- 1 night accommodation in Genting
- 2 nights' accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers on a shared basis
- Night Safari tour on a shared basis
- Singapore city tour drive on a shared basis
- Gardens By The Bay - Sands Sky Park Observation Deck
- Sentosa Island Tour with Cable car 2 Way + Wings of Time
- Singapore to KUL Coach Ticket
- Half-day Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Genting Hotel - Kuala Lumpur Hotel Transfer
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Arrive in Singapore - Night Safari
We welcome you to Singapore! Once you arrive at the Singapore Airport, there will be a transfer to your hotel. After you check-in, you can spend your time relaxing or maybe check out the places nearby. Later on, there will be a Night Safari on a Tram ride. On this safari, you will be able to spot several creatures on the night show! After the show, you can return to your hotel to unwind for the day.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
City Tour of Singapore - Sentosa
After a good breakfast in your hotel, you will get to attend a half-day tour of the city! Here you'll be able to visit exciting places in the city like Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion, Little India, Chinatown and Singapore Flyer. Later on, we make our way to Sentosa Island by taking a one-way cable car to arrive at Imbiah Look Out. Along the sky ride, relax and enjoy the until you reach your destination. Towards the night you'll be able to attend the Wings Of Time Show.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Gardens By The Bay - Sands Sky Park Observation Deck
After a good breakfast at your hotel, we make our way to the observation deck of Marina bay Sands where you'll b able to get a beautiful 360-degree view of Singapore! Later on, you get to visit the Gardens by the Bay, an incredible nature park at covers 101 hectares. Here you can visit the Flower Dome & the Cloud Forrest which are vertical gardens that perform multitude of functions, which include planting, and shading. After your trip, you can return to your hotel to relax.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Singapore to Genting
Breakfast will be at your hotel today. After your checkout, you will be on your journey to Malaysia by road. You will be visiting the Genting Highlands and we make our way there by Skyway cable car. At a height of 1760m altitude, you will get a stunning view while on the ride. After your lunch, there will be free time at the Indoor theme park or you can check out the SKY Casino of Genting. After your trip, you can return to your hotel to unwind for the day.
Overnight in Genting.
After you enjoy your breakfast, you can check out from the hotel to visit Kuala Lumpur. Then there will be a visit to Batu Caves which is a stunning Hindu shrine in Malaysia. Later on check into your hotel, as the rest of the day will be free to relax.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
There will be breakfast at your hotel and post that there will be a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. On this tour, you will visit the Petronas Twin Towers, Cocoa Centre, King's palace, National Monument, National Mosque & Independence Square. After your trip, you can return to your hotel to rest and relax.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and spend your morning at leisure. Depending on your flight timing, you will be transferred to the airport for your journey back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
||Aqueen Heritage Little India Hotel or similar
||Ramada By Wyndham Singapore Hotel or similar
||Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel or similar
||Metro Hotel Bukit Bintang or similar
||Cosmo Hotel or similar
||Royal Chulan Kuala Lumpur or similar
||First World Hotel or similar
||Awana Hotel or similar
||Grand Ion Delemon or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1200hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable with an additional supplement of SGD 25 per vehicle per way.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during the festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, and Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.