4 Nights / 5 Days Abha holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Saudi for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Saudi visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 4 Nights' accommodation in Abha
- Daily breakfast (except arrival day)
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
- Half-day Abha City Tour
- Rijal Almaa Village & the village Museum
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin/Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Arrival in Abha
Upon your arrival at Abha International Airport, our friendly guide will meet and assist you. We'll then transfer you to the Abha Hotel for check-in. After settling in, take some time to relax or explore the hotel's amenities. Abha's serene surroundings and pleasant weather offer the perfect start to your vacation
Overnight stay in Abha.
Half-Day City Tour of Abha
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel before embarking on a Half Day City Tour of Abha. Our first destination is Jabal Sawda, the highest point in Saudi Arabia. At an impressive 3,000 meters above sea level, this mountain offers awe-inspiring vistas of lush greenery and misty valleys. The cool climate makes it a refreshing escape, so remember to bring along jackets and blankets to stay warm. For an unforgettable experience, you have the option to take a cable car ride (at additional cost) amid the clouds and witness beautiful waterfalls cascading down the mountainside. The cable car ride takes approximately 20 - 25 minutes each way. After an exciting day of exploration, we'll return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Overnight stay in Abha.
Rijal Almaa Village & Village Museum Tour
After a delightful breakfast, we'll head to Rijal Almaa Village for an enchanting tour of its traditional Arabian architecture. The village boasts charming and colourful houses that are typical of Saudi Arabia's rich heritage. Located about 130 km via a safe road from Abha (or 65 km via an unsafe road, which we'll avoid), the village's stunning scenery and historical significance make it a treasure trove for travellers. Rijal Almaa is even being considered for inclusion on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list due to its exceptional features. As we explore the village, there will be ample opportunities for photographers and photo enthusiasts to capture its beauty from the best panoramic spots. Later, we'll visit the village museum, dedicated to preserving the local inhabitants' regional heritage. After an enriching day, we'll return to the hotel for another comfortable overnight stay.Overnight stay in Abha.
Leisure Day in Abha
Today, you have the entire day to enjoy at your leisure. After breakfast, feel free to explore the beautiful city of Abha on your own. Discover its local markets, cultural sites, and picturesque landscapes. Alternatively, you can relax at the hotel and indulge in its facilities. Abha has something for every traveller, whether you seek adventure or tranquillity. Overnight stay in Abha.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.