4 Nights / 5 Days Thailand holiday package
Pattaya & Bangkok
- We've got deals on flights to Thailand for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Thailand visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights accommodation each in Bangkok & Pattaya
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival), 2 Lunches & 4 Dinners
- All transfers and sightseeing on shared basis with a english speaking driver
- Return airport transfer on a private basis
- Alcazar Show, Coral Island tour with Lunch
- Bangkok city tour and temple tour
- Chao Phraya cruise with dinner
- Safari World
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Arrive Bangkok - Head to Pattaya
On arrival in Bangkok, you will be transferred by our local representative to your hotel in Pattaya. Overnight in Pattaya.
This morning, sail across the sparkling water of the Gulf of Thailand to the offshore island, popularly known as the Coral Island. Admire the colorful corals and varied marine life from your glass-bottomed boat. Enjoy water sports like banana boat ride, parasailing, scuba diving at additional price. In the evening enjoy the spectacular Alcazar Show. Later enjoy Thai Massage.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Pattaya - Bangkok
Today, you will be transferred to Bangkok, one of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting and compelling Asian cities. Later enjoy a Bangkok city tour, and visit golden Buddha temple, this temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai period, three meters in height and weighing five and a half tons. Later drive through Chinatown to visit the Marble temple. In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya cruise with dinner.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today visit Thailand’s most popular open zoo, the Safari World. Enjoy the spectacular Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, Orang-Utan Boxing Show, Stunt Show and the Bird Show. Come across thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat. Also visit the marine park. Overnight in Bangkok.
Includes Breakfast & Dinner
Today, you will be transferred to Bangkok airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Click here for more Thailand Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.