4 Nights / 5 Days Thailand holiday package
Krabi & Phuket
- We've got deals on flights to Thailand for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Thailand visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights' accommodation each in Phuket & Krabi
- 4 Breakfasts (except on arrival day)
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Poda Island
- Tup Island
- Chicken Island
- Phra Nang Beach
- Patong, Karon
- Kata and Rawai beach
- Wat Chalong temple
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Single occupancy||Child with bed||Child without bed |
||Rs 40,999||Rs 23,000||Rs 17,999|
Arrival at Krabi
Arrive at Krabi Airport and get transferred to your Hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight at the hotel.
Overnight in Krabi.
Krabi - 4 Island Tour
After breakfast proceed to four island tour which offers a fantastic opportunity to explore the stunning natural beauty of this region in southern Thailand. The tour typically involves visiting several picturesque islands of Poda Island, Tup Island, Chicken Island, Visit Secluded Phra Nang Beach, you can enjoy swimming ,sun bathing, explore stunning beaches, majestic limestone cliffs.
Overnight in Krabi.
Krabi - Phuket
After breakfast proceed to Phuket. On arrival you will enjoy Phuket orientation city tour which includes ush tropical flora and the unique vibe of Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai beaches, photo stop at Karen viewpoint and visit to Wat Chalong temple.
Overnight in Phuket.
Phuket - Phi Phi Island
After breakfast proceed to the tour of Phi Phi Island which offers an incredible opportunity to explore the renowned Phi Phi Islands, a group of stunning islands located in the Andaman Sea.
Overnight stay in Phuket.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel, savoring the last flavors of Thailand. Afterward, check out from the hotel and bid farewell to this captivating country. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to India, carrying with you unforgettable memories and experiences from your Thailand adventure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Above package is valid for booking till November 14, 2023.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1200hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- Surcharge applicable for transfers between 2000hrs - 0600hrs.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during the festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, and Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.