8 Nights / 9 Days Australia holiday package
Melbourne, Cairns & Sydney
- We've got deals on flights to Australia for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Australia visa process. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights' accommodation each in Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Cairns
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- Return airport transfer on a shared basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary on a shared basis
- Melbourne: Philip Island and Penguin Parade tour on a shared basis. Melbourne Cricket Ground Only Ticket. Great Ocean Road Tour on a shared basis.
- Cairns: Full-day cruise to Green Island by Big Cat including return transfer from the hotel to the marina by cruise coach, lunch & semi-submarine boat.
- Sydney: Half-day Panoramic Sydney Sights on a shared basis. 3 Attraction Pass Sydney. Blue Mountains & Wildlife Tour on a shared basis.
Package price: Per person
|Child with bed
Once you arrive at Melbourne International airport, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be for you to relax and explore the nearby.Overnight in Melbourne.
Philip Island and Penguin Parade tour
On today's trip, we will proceed to Philip Island to witness the incredible penguin parade, where there will be around 32,000 penguins that will march across the beach back to their nests. Along with coastal walks and pristine beaches and beautiful beaches, you will also be able to spot Kangaroos and koalas!
Overnight in Melbourne.
Great Ocean Road Tour
After breakfast at your hotel, we move on to the Great Ocean Road Tour where you witness the breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and cliffs, including the twelve Apostles, which are the formation of limestone stack, another unique attraction. The Gibson steps are also a site of historic cliff lines.
Overnight in Melbourne.
Melbourne Cricket Ground - Sydney
After you enjoy your breakfast, you may make your way to Melbourne Cricket Ground where you will be met by your guide at Gate 3. Here you'll be able to experience behind the scenes at the stadium. Here you'll also see the cricketer's viewing room, the player changing room, and MCC Long Room. Later on, we will stop by the MCC Library dating from 1873. The rest of the day will be for you to either relax or explore a bit, after your transfer from Melbourne to Sydney.Overnight in Sydney.
Half day Panoramic Sydney Sights
After breakfast is done, we will begin the tour. On this half-day tour, you will be able to view the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, the glamorous Bondi Beach along with views from Mrs. Macquarie’s Point. After the Panoramic tour, you can Visit any THREE of our Sydney Attractions. This great value combo pass gives you a single entry any
THREE of these top Sydney attractions:
• Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
• Madame Tussauds Sydney
• WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
• Sydney Tower Eye
• Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Start point: Hotel pickuprs)
Overnight in Cairns.
Overnight stay in Sydney.
Blue Mountains & Wildlife Tour
Once breakfast is done, we will be exploring the Blue Mountains and its wildlife. These unique attractions are listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Along with these incredible sites, we will also view the Three Sisters rocks another exciting attraction on this tour! Make sure to spot some koalas and Kangaroos along the way.
Overnight in Sydney.
Sydney - Cairns
After breakfast, you may check out from the Sydney hotel for your flight to Cairns. On arrival at Cairns transfer to the hotel and check-in. After you check in, can spend the day relaxing or maybe exploring the nearby area. Overnight in Cairns.
Full day cruise to Green Island by Big Cat
On today's trip, you will have a full-day Cruise to Green Island by Big Cat. The cruise will include a return transfer from the hotel to the marina by cruise coach, lunch & a semi-submarine boat. On this tour, you will be able to explore the Great Barrier Reef and a lush island rainforest.
Overnight in Cairns.
Today check out of the hotel as you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
||Grand Chancellor or similar
||Devere Hotel Sydney or similar
|Cairns||2 nights||Queens Court or similar|
Click here for more Australia Tour Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.